advertisement

Trip to England, your advice please

Arye, I'm delighted the trip went well for both of you. I know you had mentioned significant health issues in the past, so glad to hear you are well too.
Dec.

Blimey Arye you have been to quite a few excellent places.

You can get great coffee in the UK. You have to search around, even though there are a lot of cafes.

Jack

Arye, I'm delighted the trip went well for both of you. I know you had mentioned significant health issues in the past, so glad to hear you are well too.
Dec.

Thanks.
My illness, the doctors are saying is running on a very low fire. I hope it stays on this condition.

Arye

Isn't there a Starbucks at every other corner these days? Not the best coffee in the world, but their espresso is survivable.

That's the thing I miss about taking a break in the uk, decent coffee I've often thought about taking my la pavoni with me and just grinding a load of beans to see me through the trip but it's a bit of a faff so I don't bother but the op is right about the coffee here as by and large it is terrible.

Isn't there a Starbucks at every other corner these days? Not the best coffee in the world, but their espresso is survivable.

starbucks-cup-back-220x220.jpg

advertisement

Back