advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a superb mint SME 309 from julian h. Great price, excellent communication and packed to withstand just about anything! Highly recommended. Many thanks.

Thanks stuferg. Great to do business with you, thanks for the very prompt payment and excellent communication.

Julian

I had the excellent experience of buying a Naim 42.5 from 'rhgbristol' flawless purchase. A gentleman, polite, patient and true to his word. Excellent packaging, fast delivery, and super product, went even further by helping me with manuals and setting up assistance, a junior member couldn't ask for better.

Richard is a credit to PFM !!!

Just bought a Meridian 200 transport from 'normmc' - great guy to deal with and a very smooth transaction. Many thanks :)

John

I just bought Shane2468 pair of LS3/5A, and they are already singing in my system.
Thank you so much Shane for organizing a quick demo for me...
:)
top man!

Thanks for the 102 mus, a thoroughly good deal and fast ship. He also does things like wrap A plug head in bubble wrap to protect the other items from its prongs. Me likey. Awesome preamp.

As much as it is ever a pleasure handing over my money :D it was a pleasure buying the NVA Sound Pipe from Seppi. Aren't they stiff :D ?
Great comms and service - buy with confidence.
Dave.

A big thank you to 1000RPM (Phil) for a great sale, a true gent and item as described, who could ask for anything more ? .

Many Thanks

Just a quick note to say ftrtom is a top bloke who went out of his way to facilitate my purchase of his TT.

TT exactly as described and very easy transaction.

ftrtom, one of the nicest, most helpful and honest traders on the net. I have bought several items from Tom, he goes out of his way to help you, a gentleman.

Hi,

Have just received some spikes for B&W 802D perfect condition as excellent fast shipping.

I can not recommend phillil highly enough. Very helpful and only accepted payment once spike were delivered. A very rare chap indeed.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back