advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Musical Fidelity wrist watch off (Eltel459) Terry.
Watch arrived in perfect condition.......extremely pleased!:)

Thank you so much Terry.

Kind regards

Ray

I bought Rick's Rogers LS3/5A's last week.
Rick was a pleasure to correspond with and packaged the speakers fantastically well. They are now sounding rather lovely in my near-field study set-up. Thanks Rick!

thanks john.
a real pleasure throughout.

Reefhead + Fixit.

Thanks both of you for quick payments and good communication. Buy / Sell with confidence from Mark and Jani.

Best wishes,
Peter

Bought some Royd Edens off gymac.

Absolutely superb condition as described - highly recommended seller and very helpful with my situation whilst I was away from home.

Thanks again,

p.s. that means I will probably be selling some Coniston Rs soon! :eek:

I've just bought a Creek Evo amplifier off Simon ( Traf ).
The amp was received quickly, very well packed and in top condition.
Simon replied to all my questions very fast and helpfully.

Highly recommended seller!

Best wishes
JC

I've just bought a Creek Evo amplifier off Simon ( Traf ).
The amp was received quickly, very well packed and in top condition.
Simon replied to all my questions very fast and helpfully.

Highly recommended seller!

Best wishes
JC

And thankyou JC ( tof ) for making it a painless transaction :) It was a pleasure doing business with you.

simon

I want to give feedback on Robin tag "Rcook" he had a Naim pre amp for sale and was excellent, fast responses and patient with my novice queries etc and sorted out the trade wonderfully. Thank you Robin, you are a gentleman :)

I've been a registered user of PFM for close to a decennium but I only use it for buying and selling hifi, whenever upgraditis strikes me (and for posting on this 'goods guys' thread). Now I see I can't sell my 135s because I don't have fifty posts. So what do I do: pollute the forum with 48 uninteresting replies? 'Bump' other peoples' mails?

Surely I'm not the only one in this situation? I understand the need to police the classifieds area, but wouldn't for example 'seniority' be good enough as a criterion?

Kr, Carl

Just made a purchase from Koowat, excellent communication and very quick transaction - many thanks.

I've recently dealt with this relatively new member (joined us in Dec 2011)
He has proved to be a trustworthy buyer, good communications, and prompt, no messing payment made.

Thank you Shaid - and hope you enjoy PFM!

Technobear (Chris) - excellent chap to deal with, sent the SPL meter very fast. A pleasure to deal with in all respects, lots of communication. A credit to PFM.

I've been a registered user of PFM for close to a decennium but I only use it for buying and selling hifi, whenever upgraditis strikes me (and for posting on this 'goods guys' thread). Now I see I can't sell my 135s because I don't have fifty posts. So what do I do: pollute the forum with 48 uninteresting replies? 'Bump' other peoples' mails?

Surely I'm not the only one in this situation? I understand the need to police the classifieds area, but wouldn't for example 'seniority' be good enough as a criterion?

Kr, Carl

I'm in a similar situation, looking for one particular piece of equipment, but can't post a wanted ad. I have a 100% status at ebay!

Sold a CDP recently to Chag, absolutely flawless sale, fast payment, great communication, a credit to PF and a pleasure to deal with......

Just purchased Proel Die-Hard 5m XLR microphone cable from Technobear.

Excellent comms, fast shipping and great packaging. Highly recommended.

Thanks.

Just purchased a CA DacMagic from TheDecameron.

Smooth transaction, fast shipping, goods in great condition and great PFMer to deal with all round. Highly recommended.

Thanks.

Bought a Squeezebox Boom from Neil Gilbert this week, excellent communication and it arrived (very well packaged) earlier than expected! Top marks, sir. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back