1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part IV)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by gary yeowell, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Edwar65

Edwar65 pfm Member

Many thanks to broadey, recently bought a cd5x from him,very helpful and accurate description, highly recommended.

2. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

Bought a mac mini from Claire.Fox, all good. Thank you.

3. SamS

SamS pfm Member

A big thank you to kimmiles for a very smooth transaction. He posted the Trilogy 906 quickly and more importantly very securely.
    I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

4. kimmiles

kimmiles pfm Member

Right back at ya, Sam!!

5. kimmiles

kimmiles pfm Member

I said that I would, so: big thanks to stonehenge for the Technics 150/II and to Rob for the Dino+: splendid fellows, the two of them!!!

6. FC united

FC united pfm Member

Big shout out for broadey.
    Flawless transaction and great communication. Avondale audio spx1 as described and very fast delivery

7. vinylmonkey

vinylmonkey Active Member

@Whaleblue - thank you Ian, nice set of cables and a pleasure all round.

8. Whaleblue

Whaleblue The Mighty Deoxitiser

9. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Thanks to @bernardhepworth for busting a gut to send my Mac next day delivery

10. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for @BTC3

Richard bought the iPad Pro from me and paid instantly. Great comms and a pleasure to deal with :)

11. BTC3

BTC3 pfm Member

Beat me to it!
    Buying from @hifilover1979 was a pleasure: excellent communication every step of the way, and he couldn't have been more accommodating with shipping arrangements.

12. stonehenge

stonehenge Steve

Thanks Kim - glad you like the SL150 :)

13. myles

myles Intentionally left blank

@stonehenge sold me the Jas Orsa speakers. An absolute gent to deal with, thanks Steve.