advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Rogerson - Goes beyond the beyond with his PF kindness

Lent me a PERFECT probably unused Mac OS after I unexpectedly landed back in pre Intel OS 10.5 land

It was so neat I had to box the OS box whilst it visits

Lovely Lavry DAC Ed

looks as perfect as what you sent me

Un parfait gentilhombre

Martin (d m butcher)

Missing Link arrived safe and sound - hope you don't miss it too much. Thanks for managing to sort out the delivery.

Heath

Thanks to Justin for the best £150 I've spent in a very long time.

Myst TMA3 inc. MM phono board.

Cheers,

Malcolm

Bought a Naim Supercap from Dingding. It was in mint condition just as stated in the ad and it sounds superb. Since I live in Sweden it was a potential risky deal from many aspects, but communication and shipping was excellent handled. Dingding is a very nice person to deal with and I felt comfortable throughout the complete purchase.

Would like to say a massive thank you to wadkri for the post above.
He is a true gent and a real credit to this forum. You can deal with him with complete confidence. A very smooth transaction thanks again , hope you continue to enjoy the tunes.
Ding.

Thanks to Gary (GJP) and Rod Ayling for the Rega and Yamaha unit respectively - pleasure to meet you both and enjoyed chatting. Both good people to deal with and really caring about the kit. All the best to you.

Thanks Roger (Tiger Paw), pleasure to both meet and do business with you.

Enjoy the manual! I'm sure it will be worth it.

Continued success with your excellent Tiger Paw - Linn top plates, (plug!).

Best wishes

Rod

I bought Nap 160 and Nac 42.5 from katie r. He drove the amps all the way to Class A for a service. Thanks alot! Amps were in great cosmetic condition and after the service those are in perfect technical condition also.

I bought Nap 160 and Nac 42.5 from katie r. He drove the amps all the way to Class A for a service. Thanks alot! Amps were in great cosmetic condition and after the service those are in perfect technical condition also.

Oli, thanks. Thanks again for a very easy transaction.

Thanks to Shane 2468 for the KLH Model 6s. Good to meet and some interesting gear. The KLHs sound surprisingly good with my Avondale/Hackernap setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back