1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Discussion in 'reference' started by djnickuk, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djnickuk

djnickuk pfm Member

Just purchased a pair of Atlas Hyper balanced interconnects from Orangutan.

Perfect comms and instant shipping.

Highly recommended.

Cheers all.

2. midband

midband pfm Member

Bought Allnic Verito from djdstone for less than half price. Great condition & fabulous sound places it in the £2k+ level (already have Benz LP to compare).
    Good communication & quick delivery made him pleasure to deal with.

3. GJP

GJP pfm Member

I would like to thank KlingKlang (Justin) and his friend Guy (a non PFMer, but now a NAIM devotee) for driving all across London to buy my NAIM CD3.5 and then Justin coming back the following week to pick up my Marantz CD63 SE for himself.

Both a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Gary

4. alanbeeb

alanbeeb pfm Member

Thanks to Coda II for swift unfussy purchase of my Tak-cu tonearm cable.

5. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

I bought a power supply from Elephantears. Good communication and fast delivery. Thanks.

6. Coda II

Coda II getting there slowly

Likewise Alan, many thanks.

Also a mention for MUS who bought a PSU from me recently, very straightforward, thank you.

7. misterc6

misterc6 What's he building in there?

Many thanks to Mike for the Heybrook Point 5s and a Technics CDP.

malcolm

8. Rcook

Rcook pfm Member

Technobear bought my JPW speakers, top man, great to deal with. All round good guy

9. captains log

captains log Member

Done a smooth deal with GJP.... Thanks very much..

Log

10. klingklang

klingklang pfm Member

I second that GJP is a great seller. Gave us a nice demo before we parted with our cash (Naim CD3.5 and Marantz CD63SE player). Thanks for the good feedback too!

11. Eyebroughty

Eyebroughty JohnC

Thank you Mark, "Gaius", for the Russ Andrews power supply for the Dynavector P75 phono stage.

Fast delivery and very well packaged.

Thanks Mark, will buy from you again.

Cheers

John

12. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

Just a quick word of recommendation for Shadow410 (Peter), who bought my NAC202 and NAPSC2. He's based in Austria and is still quite new to PFM but he's a genuine hi-fi lover and was a pleasure to deal with. Buy or sell with confidence.

Nigel

13. Shadow410

Shadow410 New Member

Thanks Nigel for your kind words. Was a very nice communication and the naims are in wonderful condition.
    Thank you, would buy any time again.

Peter

14. Alan Brown

Alan Brown Registered LUser

Just sold Goodmans Magister to James (Sovereign), top man to deal with. Hospitable & friendly to boot! What more could you ask?

15. dmitre@gmail.co

dmitre@gmail.co chief pencil sharpener

Great communication and quick despatching.
    Thanks

16. dmitre@gmail.co

dmitre@gmail.co chief pencil sharpener

Great seller, recommend!

17. regprescott

regprescott pfm Member

Thanks to canmanbryan for a swift, painless transaction with great comms. and rapid delivery (Meridian 101/103)
    Mick

18. Robn

Robn pfm Member

bought spare ticket from me to see Peter Hook and the Light last night; superb to deal with in every way and a lovely man too.

Rob

19. Pedro83

Pedro83 pfm Member

Space is the place

Sold me his M-Dac, exactly as described, top bloke, highly recommended.

Thanks mate.

20. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

Many thanks to Richard (2by2) for the Rega Ear which arrived this am. Condition is as described, fast despatch and very well packed for shipping. Buy with confidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.