1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Discussion in 'reference' started by djnickuk, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raynor73

raynor73 pfm Member

Just bought Candleman's Revelation 1 speakers. Top guy to deal with.

2. sonix

sonix pfm Member

I can highly recommend buying from Gary(garysummerhill) as I bought a naim power amp from him last week. The amp was in mint condition and arrived safetly and swiftly and Gary was a pleasure to deal with. I would not hesistate buying from him.

3. Uzinusa

Uzinusa Happy Chappy

Rick_E: Royd Merlins plus stand

Perfect transaction....completely at ease, knows loads of stuff and i'd sent me away with a list of other cool kit to look out for! Cheers Rick.

Andy

4. fixedwheel

fixedwheel Twiddlin'

Just done a swap with penguin_sam for some QuadraSpire uprights.

A pleasure of a transaction, and great communications. Cheers for that.

John

5. Percy Lee

Percy Lee pfm Member

Thanks Jackiechansthem,received a Linn LP12 Lid from him,Prefect transcation.

Cheers

Percy Lee

6. reefhead

reefhead a counterblast to Agnosticism

Another great cartridge transaction with Gaius.
    Great guy to deal with!
    Mark

7. TheDecameron

TheDecameron You're home early...

Thank you to Fox. I received his beautifully restored Acoustic Energy AE2s today. His attention to detail carried through to the meticulous packing.

8. chrisn

chrisn pfm Member

pink_floyd - good seller well done

Chris

9. DIB

DIB pfm Member

I've just bought a lovely pair of Focal Chorus 806V speakers and matching stands from mole0937 (Martin). Absolutely top notch speakers, in pristine condition just as described by Martin. As we live at opposite ends of the country, rather than go via the courier route, Martin very kindly arranged to have the speakers/stands sent up north with a family member who was going home and only lived 30 miles away from me. I picked them up last night and they are sweet!

Many thanks Martin, a very pleasant buying experience.

10. jackiechansthem

jackiechansthem pfm Member

Thanks Percy Lee. Glad it arrived ok. Hope you were pleased with your Hydra's too.

Big thumbs up for PL - a genuine buyer and great chap to deal with.

Happy listening.

Russ

11. Dinovector

Dinovector pfm Member

Just bought a Naim AV2 and NAP175 from ratcatcher. A perfect gentleman to buy from and all round great guy, couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you Mr ratcatcher, we're very pleased with them

12. ratcatcher

ratcatcher pfm Member

My pleasure! glad theyve gone to good home and hope they give you years of enjoyment as they did for me! Whats first? saving private ryan or master and commander? (or in keeping with PF a star trek movie?)

13. Dinovector

Dinovector pfm Member

Not a great Private Ryan fan, brings back too many bad memories, Master and Commander however might well be on the cards for this evening now you mention it, once I get the missus away from the news, it's her soap!! Saying that, it's amazing how much better even the news sounds.

Cheers :)

14. whisky180

whisky180 pfm Member

just bought a powerline via mus, well pleased thanks

15. jackiechansthem

jackiechansthem pfm Member

Thanks to Folkman for the CD's. A nice easy deal and a great guy to deal with.

16. Folkman

Folkman pfm Member

And thanks to jackiechansthem also . Straight forward deal. Hope you like the CDs.

17. divedeepdog

divedeepdog pfm Member

I've had Flashback cables from jackiechansthem speedy delivery, and well packed. When I get my 102 back I'll move on the other 2 :)

18. will1124

will1124 pfm Member

ports1000 (Andrew), a great guy to deal with, excellent communication and fantastic CD players!! Thank you again, Andrew!

19. limono

limono pfm Member

Got a nice and expensive cables from Cato in perfect order , first class gent to make a deal with . Thank YOu!

20. Soren Lorenson

Soren Lorenson New Member

Bought a MusicWorks mains lead from Lefty. Very nice chap, kept in touch and sent the item quickly. Much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.