advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to simon(darkmatter) prompt payment. Pleasure and recommended.
Chris.

Many thanks Chris (christray) for a very smooth transaction with regular updates with tracking and great packaging, a pleasure also and recommended. :)

Plus it is a great sounding DAC :D

Hi munkee,

I hope you have fun with your new camera. What a joy to deal with you, a highly recommended PFM member.

Hi

I have recently sold items too Olli I, naimbadboymatt and Percy Lee. All three transactions were flawless. Happy to do business with them again!

Cheers, Julian

Hi

I have recently sold items too Olli I, naimbadboymatt and Percy Lee. All three transactions were flawless. Happy to do business with them again!

Cheers, Julian

Thanks Julian. Are you sure that Snaxo was used. It sure looks and sounds like new. :)

Thanks to Frank ( Dubblinn ) for a very, very east sale of the prefix. Fantastic communication, would happily deal again..

Regards

Keith Smith

Thanks Darrel.
Very straight forward transaction and excellent buyer. This is how things should be.

enjoy
ken

Thanks to Frank ( Dubblinn ) for a very, very east sale of the prefix. Fantastic communication, would happily deal again..

Regards

Keith Smith

It was a pleasure doing business with Keith, a great seller, honest description of item and great communications.

Frank

A big thank you and two thumbs up to PFM'er neilmack who went above and beyond to ensure my new DC4's arrived in tip-top condition. Top bloke! :) .

I have concluded the sale of my Denon TU 501 to Legendz. I was initially reluctant to send the unit to Portugal, but Nuno proved to be a very trustworthy and patient buyer, everything went smoothly. Recommended to buyers / sellers here.

Regards

Chaz

Praise and thanks to hoisty from whom I bought a Mana Acoustics 3-Tier rack: see this FS thread. It arrived on schedule and was packaged to an exceptionally high standard. First class seller all round! Cheers, Stephen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back