1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Discussion in 'reference' started by djnickuk, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackiechansthem

jackiechansthem pfm Member

RE: Flashback cables:

Thanks to Divedeepdog - great communications and very fast payment. Top bloke.

2. stairpost

stairpost pfm Member

hp1 and loosend, 2 sellers i'd be very happy to recommend.

3. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

Huge thank you to Hugh (TheDecameron) who posted a headphone amp to me even before I'd managed to get to the bank to pay money into his account. Now that's trust!

4. kosfree

kosfree Active Member

I bought a Ortofon Cardanza Black cartridge from Zebbo. He is a great person to deal with and would highly recommend him. The cartridge was in the condition and it arrived in Australia in 3 days.

5. Neil Gilbert

Neil Gilbert pfm Member

Thanks to Trekker for a mint Linn Akurate DS and a nice guy to boot.

Neil

6. Neil Gilbert

Neil Gilbert pfm Member

Thanks to Adymcd for buying the Linn DMS. Pleasure to deal with.

Neil

7. 786

786 Another day, another box!

My thanks to Rod whose ID is RODRAT, a gentleman to deal with, generous with his time and patient in the sale of a turntable I recently acquired, Thank you Rod.

Shaid

8. Rodrat

Rodrat pfm Member

Thanks Shaid, it was a pleasure to deal with you also.

9. dionisio

dionisio pfm Member

Thanks to 0rangutan for the swift dispatch on a lovely pair of AKG headphones. Was an incredibly efficient transaction!

10. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

Sold an ipod to 'Ginger', he paid promptly and all round good bloke to deal with.

11. Ginger

Ginger pfm Member

Likewise: perfect ipod from Killie99 at a better than expected price. I'm grateful!

12. spikey_w

spikey_w pfm Member

Bought a Grado SR80i headphone from simon g.

Responsive communication and help me to address any concerns I initially had, as I'm new to this game. He even sent it next day delivery and item was well packed against damage.

No hesitation in recommending him as a seller.

13. deltaunit

deltaunit volume reveals detail

Bought a Linn Black Interconnect from Belloire and a Chord Chrysalis from Oakwood, thanks to both, they're two great people to deal with. Cheers

14. simon g

simon g Grumpy Old Man

Good comms from Mike, with payment by PayPal with no problems.

15. eelmaster

eelmaster pfm Member

Fraim legs from Paul S were perfect and delivered very quickly. Many Thanks!

16. peelaaa

peelaaa pfm Member

Bought valves from KOOWAT, well packed and good condition, thanks

17. Phil Craddock

Phil Craddock pfm Member

Bought a pair of LFD Spiroflex cables from Ian (Yanntoe) and the deal was great. Quick, and excellent service, well recommended.

Many thanks, Ian.

18. Oakwood

Oakwood pfm Member

Like wise dealing with deltaunit. Top chap.

Richard

19. Cloth Ears

Cloth Ears pfm Member

Bought 2 Snaics from adymcd. Excellent price, good coms and quick delivery.

Cloth Ears

20. Keith Smith

Keith Smith Getting older every day.

Thanks to "wetenhr" for such a easy sale of the Quadraspire racks, I hope they they bring you as much enjoyment as they did me.

Regards

Keith Smith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.