advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought an LP12 from John (Palindrome). It was an easy transaction and John was a very nice guy to deal with. The turntable is in great condition and sounds super. I'm very happy.

Would buy from John again without hesitation. Thoroughly recommended.

Amiable, and willing to make things happen, Colin131 came from London up to Rothwell, Northants' by train to facilitate the deal on the Sondek. As he has stated, it was an easy transaction, and I'm happy the deck has a gone to a good home, and to someone who knows more about caring for such things than I.

I can recommend Colin as a great guy to do business with.

Just a quick vote of thanks for Robert (Coda II) bought his Moerch UP4 off him, sent promptly, packed superbly - absolute gent! Cheers

You are very welcome Ian, very straightforward to deal with from start to finish - a pleasure.

I should add that this is the third transaction I have had in the last six months or so with members with fewer than 30 posts to their name - and all three have been great.

The other two were 'slaba' a member from Belgium and 'johnp5509' both equally decent to deal with.

Thanks again, Robert

I bought the Ortofon Cardenza Back from [Zebbo] Pete and is the quickest best trans action ever. England to Australia in 3 days. It's taken me 3 times that to work out how to leave feedback. Anyway thanks Pete, I am listining to a Miles Davis 59 recording through Amati's and cartridge is mint.

Kosfree

Just received my Tellurium Q Black cable from Jumbo on here. Excellent seller and cables were exactly as described. Pleasure to deal with :)

Regards,
James

I bought a Ortofon Cardenza Black from Zebbo. It was the smoothest transaction ever. It was delivered in three days Uk to Australia. It was
in mint condition and plays like new. I highly recommend any ddealing with this man.

Kosfree

Hi i bought some phono boards from Mango. Packed well, insured, sounding fantastic, very easy sale really, plenty of good communication. Buy with confidence.
Regards,
Ian.

Bought a CDP off Simonhamnett, decent chap - good transaction, great communication, well packed and next day delivery - item perfect! Thank you!

Re P75:

Superb service, just 3 days from Denmark! Well packed and a pleasure to deal with.

Many thanks, mark

Sold my speakers to "pqpq" - good communication and no hassle, fast payment.

Thank You

My thanks to Steve (stevec67) for an easy and smooth transaction. Shipping was fast and goodies were well packed.

Thanks again,
Oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back