advertisement

teenage engineering OD11 - any owners?

sawman

good evening all,

I am new here and have tried the search function, with little success. I am after a wifi speaker for use in the living room for streaming from macbook or iphone/ipad.
I have seen some info regards the Teenage Engineering re-engineered sonab/carlsson speakers. they look great and apparently sound well, but I haven't found any in stores in my area (north East).

I spent a while this afternoon listening to some other options (B&O m5 and A6, sonos play 5 and naim muso qb) out of these I think the naim edged things, but I really like the design of the OD11.

does anyone have any direct experience of how these units compare with the OD11, not just in terms of sound but also ease of app use etc.

thanks in advance

well, didn't come with any negative stuff regarding the OD11 and aesthetically top of the list, so thanks to amazon, should be delivered tomorrow....

How are you finding them? May be an ideal fit for me in a new listening environment so keen to hear any user opinions......

How are you finding them? May be an ideal fit for me in a new listening environment so keen to hear any user opinions......

Fab, I only bought the one - the sound is impressive, natural, with great imaging. I would imagine that a pair would be truly awesome.

easy to set up, just one wire (the power) needed, so fits in the room well and looks great.

I can stream from my macbook and phone with airplay, spotify works well as well. I have a load of CDs, and so have hooked up a blue ray player with a toslink optical cable, which seems to work well too. I would highly recommend. The price seems to be on the way up, the direct from the makers price has gone up to 699, amazon and the conran shop is still at 499

advertisement

Back