advertisement

System pics 2013 - part II

shall I get a room-wide SSL? I'm going to get the stick-like Genelec stands at some point, just none were available and so I ended up with the partington's.

They actually look better with the stands thin-end-toward-the-listener but it's a little procarious as the speaker's isolation plinths are a little bit too wide.

Re: the ATCs, I repent in spirit and shall always love them! (but the Genelec room correction stuff *really* is very good ;) )
Matt, should've kept the 25s and bought a DSPeaker antimode dual core :)!!!

Lovely systems here, the RS7's look fab :)

Here's my little update, all change since the beloved ATCs but not to a bad place. System is now as follows...
Eximus DP1, Mac Mini, Genelec 8250's (with GLM) + Partington Super Dreadnaughts and Griffin Powermate volume control , music from iTunes via Amarra Symphony, cables are Vovox, Audience, Audioquest Carbon, Chord, Wireworld Stratus and Ethernet! All mains via an Isotek strip - I'm really enjoying this system at the mo. Sorry for the poor iPhone pics.

8250.jpg

Bloody superb!!!!

Very cool!

We have the same "Custom-Ikea" table :)

Not exactly, I stole it from you!!

I wanted to give you a shout out but I couldn't remember your username and gave up trying to find the post again. So thank you it looks great.

here's mine, redecorating almost done just the fireplace left to sort.
cyrus cd,amp & tuner. rega ela. the turntable started life as a rega planar 2, it now has a p5 plinth. upgraded motor, metal pulley and a modified rb250. (rewired, painted, iso end stub and weight) and a purple mat :) iv'e also half built a power supply for it

Linn-mDS - dynamiked
Linn Exotik pre - dynamiked
Lejonklou tundra stereo power amp.
Linn ninkas single wired passive.
K400 <cut in hslf)
Linn silvers ics.

Eximus DP1, Mac Mini, Genelec 8250's (with GLM) + Partington Super Dreadnaughts and Griffin Powermate volume control , music from iTunes via Amarra Symphony, cables are Vovox, Audience, Audioquest Carbon, Chord, Wireworld Stratus and Ethernet! All mains via an Isotek strip - I'm really enjoying this system at the mo. Sorry for the poor iPhone pics.

QUOTE]

Nice. Is the Griffin plugged into the Macmini or the Eximus?

Not my full system and I'm not sure where it is going to sit in the long run but I have it running into my olive attic system.
0DF67958-05D7-4BF6-AF02-EEE7E339297D-1388-0000021AFA59531E.jpg

advertisement

Back