advertisement

System pics 2013 - part II

Thanks,

The TD124 now sports an SME IV

I have sold the Bardo, and my 20/12 V12 arrives tomorrow, I have changed my phonostage too.

I will post updated pics next week.

Royal Oak , did you sell the bardo because the td was sufficiently close in sound quality for you not to miss it ?

Latest pics of the system.

Just looking to get an AV unit for centre speaker as well as housing the boxes & hiding the cable mess under the tv.

Two channel source side:

AV bits and speakers side:

Floor prep for front speakers & sub:

Rear speakers:

Cheers,

Rack.

RACK KIT. What a fitting pseudonym ! As said, a real commitment, both in sterling and sterling effort. Do hope you put in a decent dedicated mains system when you were doing that.:)

Record player? Michell? Can only see the silver chassis. Thought I saw Naim there somewhere, too .:D

RACK KIT. What a fitting pseudonym ! As said, a real commitment, both in sterling and sterling effort. Do hope you put in a decent dedicated mains system when you were doing that.:)

Record player? Michell? Can only see the silver chassis. Thought I saw Naim there somewhere, too .:D

There's the odd bit of Naim if you look closely - haha!

Cheers Mike. Yeah, there's 3 double sockets behind the 2 channel bits that have their own circuit back to the MCB. The Naim AV bits also run from it via a long extension lead. The Blu-ray player, Virgin box, Wifi router etc running from 4 double sockets below the tv which are on the rest of the room sockets. I admit, a lot of thought and effort went into this one.

A bit of a move-around - putting the PL-71 onto the old Audiotech table (which usually spends its time gathering dust in the garage) has brought about a not-subtle improvement in sonics.

Finding the A30 sings very nicely into the dinky Q's...

Are you into vinyl, by any chance?;) Which cart's are using on the V12 and the Four (think it's a Four), and do you have the facility to have both connected simultaneously to your phono stage?

If the two cart's are remotely similar, you could get a pretty good handle on perceived differences between 12" and 9" to augment observations made on a recent thread on this subject.

I'd love two quality turntable set-ups, but space restricts me to only having the option of adding an extra arm/cart. to my existing deck, unfortunately.:(

advertisement

Back