Arcam Fmj Cd33 - Transport
Matrix Quattro - Dac
ATC PA65 - Speakers

The speakers arrived on Monday.

6127300553_68405e1a37_z.jpg

6675470671_6c371516ff_z.jpg

6675295461_8224f6af72_z.jpg

6690575105_bd45ce23be_z.jpg

Visually, perhaps not, Steven; nor even, maybe, the high frequencies, but considerable absorption of everything else must occur, surely.

Not something I'd impede lovely speakers like those with, though, visually or aurally.:)

Have you tried putting the amp in the corner, and getting the right hand speaker away from the side wall steven?

As you know, it will be causing early reflections that close.

Is that the brio-r? I have been thinking about one of those.
What speakers are those?

Yes, it is the Rega Brio-r. Had it a couple of months now, you should get a listen it really is a bargain.

The speakers are Ruark Talisman II's..

Thanks for the link - some really nice hifi/AV furniture there. Not man enough to take my Exposure XVIs though, more's the pity.

How much do the exposures weigh?

They had a white frame with green or orange shelves last year. I wouldn't have minded two of them but they have been discontinued.

How much do the exposures weigh?

They had a white frame with green or orange shelves last year. I wouldn't have minded two of them but they have been discontinued.

The XVIs are 30kg each, and there's 4 of them. The MCX pre is 20kg, the Esoteric CDP also 30kg. Complete overkill :)

DSCF2827.jpg

DUDE!

How many boxes??

I am much envious. I went from 5 to one (Mdac) and active speakers.

I think I miss all the big box count and wires :(

Too many! It's a 52/250 with active briks. The wires is something I could do without.

advertisement

Back