advertisement

System pics 2012

Are those Air Scouts? Been wondering if i should seek out a pair on the secondhand market for a while. How do they fare in corners?

Yep Air Scouts, I think they work well with some rear reinforcement as this adds a little weight to the lower registers

It seems that using Tapatalk takes he hard work out of showing photos (at least for a dimwit like me), so here's my stuff:
5d617abc-b368-be19.jpg
5d617abc-b3bc-13ad.jpg
5d617abc-b3f5-e195.jpg

It seems that using Tapatalk takes he hard work out of showing photos (at least for a dimwit like me), so here's my stuff:
5d617abc-b3bc-13ad.jpg

oh my, all good... but the 124 in that plinth (even though, oddly, I can't tell if it's 'expensive' or 'cheap' in terms of construction / materials etc) and with the alphason (?) arm - just utterly gorgeous. Hope it sounds as good as it looks :)

Yes it sounds ever so nice but the photo is actually a couple of years old and it now has a Benz Micro Ace in place of the AT33 in the Alphason.

Yes it's a cheap expensive westmorland slate plinth I had made about 30 years ago by a local gravedigger/stonemason chap.

Thanks for your comments.....Dave

Dave,
If you ever get the chance to try a Naim Power-line mains cable on that Norton, do take it, likewise a Tiger-paw sKale counter weight on the Ittok.

rosie,
and thanks agin for the Prodac. good looking system

Yes it sounds ever so nice but the photo is actually a couple of years old and it now has a Benz Micro Ace in place of the AT33 in the Alphason.

Yes it's a cheap expensive westmorland slate plinth I had made about 30 years ago by a local gravedigger/stonemason chap.

Thanks for your comments.....Dave

'cheap' was the wrong word, Dave - I meant a slight rough-hewn quality which adds to it actually.
the plinth is coming across greenish on my monitor, and that's not a colour combination (with the armboard etc) I'd have thought 'works' - but it does going by your photo.

Currently playing around with a pair of Genelec 6010a and 5040a subwoofer for desktop audio duties.

7865353846_a8248e1b5f_b.jpg

Lefty

LOL - many thanks Jimi. (I dusted just before installing the speakers. It's not normally that tidy!)

Lefty

advertisement

Back