advertisement

System pics 2012 #2

Hi Jon,

Hows things with you ?

Well the first thing thats obvious is the the extra level of bass and soundstage - pure physics of a larger cabinet really which is what i was looking for.

The thing that really surprised me was the vocals which i expected the Super 10's to convincingly beat the D18's hands down BUT not so the D18's are excellent all rounders with brilliant tight controlled bass lines with excellent vocals add to that a large soundstage and involving characteristics that are not fatiguing in any way......just very nice.

They are getting better every day as they require approx 2-3 months to completely bed in but i loved them straight out of the box.

You are always welcome to come have a listen anytime Jon

Regards, Dave

Looks very nice. I recently bought my SCM40s from Peter, and he had those ProAcs as a backup plan if I didn't like the ATCs.

Dave - I'm good, thanks, and appreciate your kind offer. I would love to come and hear them - maybe in a couple of months or so once they have bedded in. I am sure they suit your Graaf valve amp very well too.

Jon,

Just drop me a pm or email when ur ready - i look forward to it.

The Graaf /Weiss/Pro Acs are a nice combo indeed.

Regards, Dave

I would like to thank Peter Ruler at Igloo Audio for a brilliant service
To Steve for delivering and setting up (beyond the call of duty) CHEERS MATE.
And to Pro Ac for a superbly built cabinet and stonking speaker....Excellent.

Thanks David, that's very kind.

Full marks to Steve for all his ongoing help and friendship :)

Peter

Some of you were posting nice remarks about the pictures on the cwall of my lounge - well the other larger picture is now back and is the one on the left.

DSCF0111.jpg

I will post some close ups too.

advertisement

Back