advertisement

System pics 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAC72_rainbow-1.jpg

Thanks for all the positive comments guys :)

Nice one lefty. What does the full system look like now?

I've been on another one of my box swapping sprees! Currently running:

LP12 / Valhalla / Aro / XX-1
Sonos ZP90 / Lavry DA10 or AVI S2000MD
L300mkII / P300 / HX75
Heed Quasar (comparing it to P300)
Shahinian Arcs

Interconnects by Mogami
Speaker cable by Van Damme

Lefty

Thanks for all the positive comments guys :)

I've been on another one of my box swapping sprees! Currently running:

LP12 / Valhalla / Aro / XX-1
Sonos ZP90 / Lavry DA10 or AVI S2000MD
L300mkII / P300 / HX75
Heed Quasar (comparing it to P300)
Shahinian Arcs

Interconnects by Mogami
Speaker cable by Van Damme

Lefty

Hi Lefty

Would be interesting to hear your opinion on the Heed Quasar compared to the P300.
I sold my NVA Phono2 after receiving the L300/P300, felt like the P300 was well ahead of the NVA...

cheers
Mattias

what do you polish that platter with mark? when igot my lp12 it was similar but has gone dull over the last year

Bit oldy and fuddy in todays terms but doesn't sound it. New speakers added: Royd Doublets. all else same for 8 years (each s/h & less than £250 my limit for a hifi box I decided & stuck to).

Picture-3.jpg

Ah, I spy a Mission 774 arm on your LP12, how does that sound? I've yet to pull my finger out and fit my 774 to my LP12. What's the cartridge?

Bit oldy and fuddy in todays terms but doesn't sound it. New speakers added: Royd Doublets. all else same for 8 years (each s/h & less than £250 my limit for a hifi box I decided & stuck to).

Picture-3.jpg

Ah, I spy a Mission 774 arm on your LP12, how does that sound? I've yet to pull my finger out and fit my 774 to my LP12. What's the cartridge?

Yes its a 774- a good match, certain synergy with the lp12 for sure. detailed and quite airy/ slightly leaner than an ittok but with similar vvg timing and separation of stuff. ittok wins on the X factor/ excitement somewhat but i expected that. in all as ive said before its ~2/3rds of an ittok, for 1/2 the dosh. cart.. its a dl110 Im afraid!- good match, and pefectly good sound (superb for £70!) but would like summat with a tad more ker-pow/ zing ive decided. but that's gonna be another £170+ so prolly stick here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back