advertisement

Sunset tonite?

ian r

401's Nakman
Whilst regretting the 1000's struggling with the delays etc

Due to the volcano dust BBC's 5 PM show and me hope for a good sunset show to cap the wonderfully quiet day. But I hope you'll have twigged this possibility already

I shall be getting my kit out at 20.24 here in south scotland which is sunset according to

www.metoffice.gov.uk/

Saw the write up and was sitting here trying to decide which Lake to tootle along to. While I was doing that the cloud has descended.

that wasnt very good , but i took photo as the sun set , then it just went grey. Nice and quiet here , we are over the Stansted approach and the flight path to northern europe from heathrow.

Sunset.jpg

From the back door some 10 mins ago. Taken on auto on the Fuji Finepix 5500 on auto

For which I apologise but photos intot he sun are somewhat beyond my ken. However its not been touched in anyway except in the camera

Had the 5DII to hand but our sunset just didn't materialise....... ah well. Sunrises up here are always better than sunsets as they start over the bay as opposed to the hill over by...

continuing rubbish sunsets in west london.

not even a passing airplane to brighten up the sky. Oh, wait.... :p

ironicially, I took some nice red sunset pictures a few days ago pre-volcano. Now its boring blue-black - got the moon and the ISS (?) in vertical line with each other, but no noteworthy shots :(

advertisement

Back