advertisement

Star Trek: Original Series • Discovery • Picard • Lower Decks • Prodigy • Strange New Worlds

Just caught it after being away this week.

Some good story development.

They are still going to have to explain why the Kelpiens disappear within ten years.

Captaining in Discovery era

Unheard of in Enterprise era.

OK, so I've just watched the whole of ST Enterprise. I loved it. Only a few episodes that were under par and those never as bad as STD's entire first series.

I love the way Archer starts out as this positive excited explorer and ends up with great moral ambiguity, even turning to piracy at one point to save humanity.

The last episode was obviously nostalgically manipulative, but I didn't feel cheated like I did at the end of STD. The Xindi arc, despite it being time-travelly (my pet hate), was brilliant as was the mirror universe episodes.

I bypassed the theme tune for every episode.

Stephen

As this seems to be a general ST thread currently, I saw this on FB today and it amused:

27460059_1431980246931181_3943467070002413181_n.jpg

Good thing this thread was resurrected. I’m having trek withdrawal.

Do you blokes think Michael and crew will be beaming over to ol’ NCC-1701? And will the ship be recognizable?

Joe

Nic,

Wow.

Incidentally, today is not only The Shat's 87th birthday but it's also Captain Kirk's negative 215th birthday. (Kirk was born in Iowa on March 22, 2233.)

SoB3RHf.jpg

Joe

Stephen,

< New Yoik > Dat's da cat dat shat on da Shat. < /New Yoik >

Joe

advertisement

Back