advertisement

Something Solid stands - how long?

alanbeeb

pfm Member
So I've been waiting several weeks to get a demo of some speakers from local dealer as they don't have appropriate stands for them.... how long does it normally take to get Something Solid Stands?

It strikes me that if they are the main supplier of stands for the likes of Harbeth and Spendor thin-wall type box speakers then surely a lot of people might be getting put off buying those speakers due to an apprent lack of availability of the stands... any views? How long did you wait for your Something Solids?

I've had two pairs in the past, they are made to order to your exact spec so expect a little delay. I think the longest I ever had to wait was 3 weeks. Worth it as they really are superb stands and amazing value for the amount of work involved. Also bare in mind some folk, unlike me, take time off for Christmas and New Year!

I have a selection of Something Solid stands for demo purposes and delivery time is usually 2-3 weeks - maximum.

If you believe in a product, how can you not have it on demo ???

Dave Hi, would you have a link to the manufacturer of 'Something Solid' I need some stands for the Genelecs.
Keith.

advertisement

Back