advertisement

Scottish Football 2017-18

What, Celtic's British record for winning games, the Gers paralysis in finding a new manager to replace the deluded Petro, and Killie going 3 games unbeaten and you say little is happening.

I think you'll find it's not the record for winning games but for not losing a game ;) although I do believe Celtic do also hold the record for the most number of consecutive wins. The gulf between Celtic and everyone else is just getting bigger and bigger and it's hard to see who might put a stop to their unbeaten run.

I have a bet on with my son that Killie will be in the top 6 by New Year (or sooner), I'm ever the optimist. Getting Steve Clarke as manager was an incredible achievement for the board and I'm sure we'll see a number of very good youngsters appear on loan in the January window. For the first time in about 10 years I have a good feeling that the club is heading in the right direction and I'm sure it's no coincidence that it happens to tie in with Michael Johnston leaving.

Owen Coyle, Steve Clarke and Brendan Rodgers show the impact a good manager can have - 3 great appointments.

A great signing for Kilmarnock today - ex West Brom and PSG, Youssouf Mulumbu. Hopefully this is the start of the Steve Clarke revolution. A couple more signings of this caliber in the January window and we'll be chasing a European spot in the league.

I'm heading over to the telly to watch Celtic limiting the damage to hopefully fewer goals than the last time. I maybe gone some time.

just tuned in the radio and it appears that the radio scotland commentator has been on the wine all day as he's just said Celtic have scored in the 1st minute ...

this could end up a real disaster if they don't sort out the defense pretty damn quick. The game's lost so it's damage limitation.

Five years ago this month...

aYFRj.jpg

advertisement

Back