advertisement

Scalford photos thread

"Dunno whose these were" (post 21)

The big (!) aluminium open baffles were Ross' (rv295 on the Wam, not sure if he's a member here). He had a bad Saturday night with a blown amp and other problems, so he might have been a bit quiet on Sunday. The speakers sounded great to me.

The big (!) aluminium open baffles were Ross' (rv295 on the Wam, not sure if he's a member here). He had a bad Saturday night with a blown amp and other problems, so he might have been a bit quiet on Sunday. The speakers sounded great to me.[/QUOTE]

He spent 8 months designing and building them. I thought they sounded very good. He said they are definitely a one off, never to be repeated.

The big (!) aluminium open baffles were Ross' (rv295 on the Wam, not sure if he's a member here). He had a bad Saturday night with a blown amp and other problems, so he might have been a bit quiet on Sunday. The speakers sounded great to me.

He spent 8 months designing and building them. I thought they sounded very good. He said they are definitely a one off, never to be repeated.[/QUOTE]

They were very good, wish I'd brought some familiar music to listen to on them.

Thanks for taking and posting the photos - would have loved to have been there but its a long story.

My first experience of an Linn Exakt set up

... dare I add that I thought this (possibly) the 'best' sound of the show?

advertisement

Back