advertisement

SB Touch £129.99 Delivered @ Logitech Online

fair enough, well I could barely just afford it at £129 delivered so that counts me out either way!

Would really appreciate it if you were to offer it though! :) I know I've only just arrived on here but will definitely be a active member - Just ordered some ATC SCM40's as a result of the advise from here so far!! Hence the no money! haha

Don't you need it then?

Need it? Do we need any of this stuff ;)

But not really. I use a mac mini as a streamer/nas in my main system and run an apple tv2 from it in the living room that gets used all of about once a year. I also have atv1 upstairs that I sometimes use if I escape to the spare room and listen to some jazz as I go to sleep; but with the atv1 I don't need anything else running but it can't play spotify which is a shame. So I thought I'd use the touch for that. But I also have an old mac mini for occasional spotify use in that room, I could replace both with the touch but them I lose video capability. So, yeah, I really don't need it.

Paul when you go shopping do you always pickup the, buy 1 get another at half price, even without thinking if you actually need it?

Haha doesn't sound like it - I've literally got everything going through an iPod dock so it'll be my first step into net/streamed music :) should get with the times soon - my iPod is 5 years old!!

Got confirmation that my order is in the UPS post and may be here Thursday, result...

Quite excited as this will be my first streamer audio thing... other than sticking my MP3 on the end of a headphone>phono lead which isn't ideal...

I've also just bought one of these too to experiement:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5338728743&icep_item=160754683025

Which I will see if I can power externally from my spare Ion X-PAC1 if I get a box. I do have a pair of built up ALWSR's I've never used, from under the spare bed!... How do the ALWSR compare to the new teddyPS and such?

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Mine has just been delivered by UPS - absolutely perfect and clearly brand new. No blemishes!!

Regards
CJ

Mine is coming tomorrow now - it would seem that I didn't miss the boat despite only ordering yesterday ;) except mine is not a 'blemished box' one even though that doesn't seem to mean much!

Yeah mine was supposed to be a blemished box one, but its perfect?

I've just had a quick look in the box, i'm quiet surprised it looks and feels like it's a really high quality product.

I'll be Squeezeboxing in no time!

Mine works without even being plugged in! The screen is showing Beloved, from the album Rise by Anoushka Shankar, does it come with this album free or what?

Im Squeezeboxing people! Wow that was easy, it took literally minutes to set up! Didnt know you could search for stuff, awesome.

DS...

krautrock.jpg

Hi, mine's arrived too - I guess this is where the fun begins. Look out for hardly used SBs on the classified section!

advertisement

Back