1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Brightman

Discussion in 'music' started by concrete, Dec 14, 2007.

1. concrete

concrete pfm Member

Someone I work with is convinced that Sarah Brightman used to be a dancer, possibly with Hot Gossip or some other similar troop. Is this a FACT or is it all lies?

2. PigletsDad

PigletsDad pfm Member

Dead right.

She was in Hot Gossip before she married Lloyd-Webber. They had a deeply naff disco hit in the 80s that she sang lead vocals on called "Starship Trooper".

3. The Captain

The Captain ~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah Brightman has always got a right saucy glint in her eye. Id like to watch her disco dancing.

4. RichardH

RichardH Bodging pleb

5. starbuck

starbuck pfm Member

Set your (out of) phasers to stun.

6. concrete

concrete pfm Member

Brilliant thanks guys. Another bit of pointless information for a friday afternoon. if only youtube wasn't blocked, i'd know what i was missing. I do, however, know someone whose mum was in Hot Gossip. what a thing to be proud of.

7. dss

dss Musical Bons

Much to my shame, I do actually own a copy of that 7" single.

However, I am in no way affilliated with Mr Parry or any of his opinions

DS

8. The Captain

The Captain ~~~~~~~~~~

That a class piece of info Dss. After watching that Hot Gossip have got me all clammy.

Surely me & Mick Parry can't have anything in common.. surely not.

9. Anex

Anex Señor Member

I'm guessing he isn't a Shellac fan either

10. dss

dss Musical Bons

What about Slint?

DS

11. zener

zener fluff

Like the bit where the bloke kick his leg over Brightmans head and kicks her hand , she flashes a "pissed off" look