advertisement

ROON release hardware

Thanks.

Please post to let us know when its/they are here. I'm sure you'll not find that hard to do!!!

Regards,

Rob.

Build your own, I installed ROCK on an intel NUC after running it on a Mac Mini for a couple of years and it was ok.

Have given up on Roon now as they seem to be going backwards with more bugs being introduced in each new update.

Build your own, I installed ROCK on an intel NUC after running it on a Mac Mini for a couple of years and it was ok.

Have given up on Roon now as they seem to be going backwards with more bugs being introduced in each new update.

Certainly not my experience and Roon do react very promptly to bugs generally.

à chacun son goût as they say...........

.sjb

Compared to other playback software I have used over the years ROON appears to be pretty much bug free and if there is a problem they react and correct it extremely quickly.
Re the actual Nucleus product you can indeed of course just install ROON’s ‘rock’ software into a small Pc and Intels NUCs appear perfect for the task.
Our first ‘Nuclei’ should be here in a week or so.
Keith

Just waiting for delivery now, I have both models ordered the ‘Nucleus’ and ‘Nucleus Plus’, as soon as they arrive I will update.
Keith

advertisement

Back