advertisement

Rock pop & jazz vinyl

Tony L

Administrator
Collectables

George Adams & Don Pullen - Don’t Lose Control - 1980 album on Italian Soul Note label in EX/EX condition £8.00.

George Adams & Don Pullen - Decisions 1984 album on Timeless, Holland Pressing in VG+/EX condition (top-seam split) £10.00.

Steve Adey – The Tower Of Silence. 2015 folk-rock on Grand Harmonium, with insert, strong EX/EX £18.00.

Algiers - Shook. Limited edition gold vinyl 2xLP, NM/NM as new, still in shrink £30.00.

Albert Ayler - Bells. Italian ESP label reissue of 1965 release, but I’m not able to accurately date it (my guess is 1980s). This is a one-sided album, side 2 is blank, it grades at VG++/EX £10.00.

Kenny Ball - The Big Ones Kenny Ball Style. Nice 1963 Pye Jazz label mono 1st press in EX/EX condition aside from tiny sticker mark rear sleeve (just a couple of mm) £10.00.

Baroness - Gold And Grey. 2019 limited edition from stoner-rock/prog-metal group on transparent red and blue vinyl, NOS, still sealed, though does have corner-ding £20.00.

BC Camplight - How To Die In The North. Original issue with CD, still in shrink and NM/NM £15.00.

Bear In Heaven - Time Is Over One Day Old. Limited edition 2014 indie release on rather lovely blue/white splatter vinyl and in strong EX/EX condition with printed inner, still in shrink eith hype sticker £15.00.

Tim Berne – Sanctified Dreams. 1987 Brazilian 1st issue in VG/EX condition, a fair bit of ageing and discolouration to the sleeve £6.50.

Big Red Machine - How Long Do You Think It's Gonna Last?. Limited edition 2xLP on red, blue and yellow splatter vinyl in gatefold sleeve, features members of The National, Bon Ivor and even Taylor Swift, NOS, still factory sealed with hype sticker, though tiny corner ding top right (couple of mm) £25.00.

Black - Any Colour You Like Volume 2. 2016 180g single-LP version in gatefold sleeve with card inner in EX/EX condition £15.00.

Blackberry Smoke – Wood, Wire & Roses. 2015 RSD 6 track 10” mini album, NM/NM still in shrink with hype sticker £10.00.

Black Peaches - Fire In The Hole. Interesting retro rock/country-boogie stuff from members of Hot Chip and others, it sounds like a long lost ‘70s album. This is the very limited (350 copies) Dinked Edition on green vinyl and comes with a 7” single and signed insert. NM/NM £25.00.

The Blue Nile - Hats. Now highly collectable 2019 180g reissue that has an absurd discogs median of £99.00 and climbing all the time. As I understand it, this was an edition of just 1000 and many were shipped without adequate packaging so most arrived damaged. This one is a very nice EX/EX without any corner dings, cover creases etc (unlike all for sale on Discogs). It is an interesting comparison with the original (of which there are two EU cuts, I have the better one), this is more punchy, but personally I preferred my own copy. It is very, very good though, I see why it is so prized. I’ll take £75.00.

The Blue Nile - Peace At Last. Now highly collectable 2019 180g reissue in very strong EX/EX condition. Almost impossible to find this title on vinyl! This reissue now has a discogs median of £82, I’ll take £65.00.

Marc Bolan - Pictures Of Purple People. 2019 limited edition 180g album of very early demos (mono) beautifully presented in a n appropriately retro front-laminated flip-back sleeve and in very strong EX/EX condition (still in shrink with hype sticker) £18.00.

Raymond Boni, Claude Bernard – Pot-Pourri Pour Parce Que. 1978 Hat Hut original in VG/EX condition. It is a nice promo-stickered copy, but there is some bottom-seam damage and sellotape repair to the sleeve. Vinyl is EX and it has the Hat Hut insert £12.00.

Boo Radleys - Everything’s Alright Forever. Very rare Creation white label test pressing for original issue of this classic album with printed insert/track listing, grades at VG+, does have a few marks, in standard die-cut sleeve £25.00.

Boo Radleys - King Size. 2xLP, 45rpm, insert. Very rare to see this 1998 Creation release on vinyl and this copy is in lovely strong EX/NM condition let down only by a small corner ding bottom left. A lovely copy £45.00.

Anthony Braxton - Four Compositions (Quartet) 1984. Seldom seen Black Saint release in really strong EX/EX condition, the album title is actually a misprint as there are six compositions! £20.00.

Bread - Lost Without Your Love, gf, lovely UK 'butterfly' Elektra original A3/B3 matrix and a really strong EX/EX £12.50.

Bread - Everything I own & Hits. Two very rare mid-70s Australian four track 7" EPs on the 'caterpillar' Elektra label, with front-laminated picture sleeves catalogue no EPE232 and 234. Both grade at EX/EX selling as a pair and probably well under value as they really are quite rare! £20.00.

Breed - Violent Sentimental. White label test pressing from Liverpool band featuring Placebo’s Steven Hewitt on drums. In stickered die-cut white sleeve, VG+/EX, rare, likely only a handful of these £15.00.

Willem Breuker Kollektief – Bob's Gallery. 1988 record on Dutch BV Haast Records in VG+/EX condition (sticker mark, name inside sleeve opening) £8.00.

Edgar Broughton Band - Edgar Broughton Band. 1970 UK Harvest 1st pressing with textured gatefold sleeve, A4/B4 matrix, which is a first press for this title, no EMI logo on the labels, and Harvest advertising inner (VG+). This is clearly a well played copy, the sleeve is VG+ with obvious edge wear, spine wear, opening wear etc, but no tears, stickers, writing etc. The vinyl is nice and clean, but the extent of spindle-marking on the labels indicates high use precluding any higher grade than VG+ (RC). I played this one right through as I’d never heard it before and it sounds great, the odd crackle here and there, but it is a really good sounding cut and obviously a very rare and desirable album £25.00.

Marion Brown With Elliott Schwartz And Leo Smith - Duets. Original US 1975 2xLP in gatefold sleeve. Grades at G/EX, cover and labels marked down as obviously an ex-library copy and there is a lot of evidence of sticker removal (stickers still on record labels) and attempts to touch up. It is what it is, but remains a perfectly good copy for those happy with less than perfect sleeves etc. It tells its story! £12.00.

Roy Buchanan - Roy Buchanan. 1972 UK Polydor 1st press of US country-blues artist. Comes in at VG+ for the cover and EX for the vinyl aside from a fair bit of spindle-marking indicating use, sounds great here £12.00.

Roy Buchanan - Second Album. 1973 UK Polydor 1st press of US country-blues artist. Comes in at EX for the cover and EX for the vinyl aside from a fair bit of spindle-marking indicating use, it’s a really nice copy £12.00.

Lindsey Buckingham- Solo Anthology. Very substantial and heavy 2018 6xLP box set in very strong EX to NM condition throughout £55.00.

John Cale - M:Fans. 2016 2xLP 180g with card inners and insert. The vinyl grades at a very strong EX to NM, just superb, the cover would be the same aside from a sellotaped spine split which clearly bumps it to a VG+ (as this is part of a commission sale I’m not going to attempt to remove the tape) £15.00.

Captain Beefheart - Unconditionally Guaranteed. 1980s Virgin reissue with red/green labels in EX/EX condition £12.00.

John Carpenter - Assault On Precinct 13/The Fog. Limited edition picture disk in EX/EX condition (likely unplayed NOS) £12.00.

John Carpenter - Halloween Original Soundtrack. Dinked Edition #2 on orange vinyl with rear-stickered gatefold sleeve, insert and card inner, only 200 copies of this one £20.00.

Caveman - Positive Reaction. Seldom seen 1991 UK socially conscious hip-hop with a jazz feel, an interesting album in EX/EX condition aside from a small scuff at the very start of one side (mostly on the run-in) £15.00.

The Charlatans - Sympatico. Very rare 2006 album in very strong EX/EX condition with printed inner £45.00.

Harry Chapin - Sniper And Other Love Songs. Not a rare or collectable album, but this one is a lovely -1 matrix UK Elektra 1st pressing with butterfly labels and it looks brand new. A stunning time-warp copy, you will not find better. £10.00.

Harry Chapin - Portrait Gallery. Not a rare or collectable album, but this one is a lovely US Elektra 1st pressing with butterfly labels and it looks brand new aside from a deletion cut. A stunning time-warp copy, you will not find better. £10.00.

Linzi Clark - All I Have Now. UK (Scottish I think) female folk/country from 2022, in very strong EX/EX condition aside from top-seam split, 180g £15.00.

Come - Gently Down The Stream. Seldom seen 1998 2xLP on Domino with gatefold sleeve and in EX/EX condition £20.00.

The Computers - Live And Inconsolable. Limited edition (210 of 500) 2xLP from 2014 on blue and red vinyl in stickered PVC cover, indie rock in NM/NM condition £18.00.

The Coral - Sea Of Mirrors. Numbered Dinked limited edition on splatter vinyl with signed insert and additional 7” single, NOS sealed, lovely collectable item £40.00.

*Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Blood And Chocolate. UK original IMP pressing with inner and advertising insert in nice strong EX/EX condition £12.00.

CounterAct - The Cuts Show: Songs And Music About And Against The Cutbacks. Interesting/bizarre historical artefact from 1977, it appears to be a trade union/student touring musical from the time. A private pressing with booklet and grades at EX/EX aside from someone’s initials on side A label. £12.00.

The Courteeners - More Forever Again. 2019 album in EX/EX condition £15.00.

Cows - Whorn. Rare and collectable album from 1996 on Amphetamine Reptile Records, this one is the German pressing and is in a strong EX/EX condition aside from some sticker 'sheen lift' to the front cover (i.e. an area of gloss finish is missing but the printing is still fine beneath) £20.00.

Crass - Best Before. 1984 2xLP compilation with gatefold sleeve and insert in VG+/VG++ (dink to bottom rear sleeve plus some spine creasing and a couple of very light hairlines) £15.00.

Crowded House - Dreamers Are Waiting. Limited edition silver vinyl in spot-gloss gatefold sleeve with printed inner and booklet in very strong EX/EX condition £20.00.

Sheryl Crowe - Be Myself. 180g issue in EX/EX condition £15.00.

Xavier Cugat - Viva Cugat! UU 1961 Mercury Living Presence deep-groove mono original in nice EX/EX condition. Proper vintage space age bachelor pad latin lounge-core mentalism. The many bongos and congas on the cover are a statement of intent, a lovely item £15.00.

The Danny Boys - Days Of The Week. Rare 1987 3 track 12" indie pop on Manchester's Ugly Man records, very collectable C86-type stuff, EX/EX aside from very small top-seam split £7.50.

Danielson - Ships. US original pressing of classic alt-folk album from 2006 in strong EX/EX condition with insert £14.00.

Wilbur De Paris And His New New Orleans Jazz - Over And Over Again. Nice US Atlantic stereo original of nice energetic New Orleans stuff. It grades at EX/EX and has a small deletion cut top left £10.00.

Del Amitri - Fatal Mistakes. 2021 release, 180g, VG+/strong EX, sleeve marked down due to a bit of unexplainable light ring-wear on a copy that otherwise looks NOS! £15.00.

The Dickies - Locked 'n' Loaded 1990. US Taang! label copy in EX/EX condition with label merch sheet £8.00.

Doctor Who - The Massacre. 2020 RSD limited edition colour vinyl double album in gatefold sleeve, NOS, still sealed £25.00.

Echo & The Bunnymen - The Stars, The Ocean & The Moon. Limited edition 2xLP on luminous vinyl, in gatefold sleeve (standard issue isn’t) and with inners. NM/NM as new £25.00.

Duane Eddy - The “Twangs” The “Thang”. Lovely UK London mono copy with laminated sleeve, a strong EX/EX and a lovely copy £20.00.

Duane Eddy - $1,000,000 Worth Of Twang. Lovely UK London mono copy with laminated sleeve, a strong VG++/EX and a lovely copy £15.00.

Envy & Other Sins - Prodigal Son. 2005 promo 10” EP on green vinyl, gatefold sleeve sealed in hessian sack. This copy is NOS and unopened £6.00.

Fairground Attraction - The First Of A Million Kisses. Clearly not a rare album, but very, very hard to find in nice condition due to the flat vinyl profile (no ‘groove guard’ raised run-in and label) and the original rather rough paper inner. This copy is the exception and grades at a very strong EX/EX with insert £18.00.

Fleet Foxes - A Very Lonely Solstice. Limited edition on clearance vinyl with printed inner and in NM/NM condition, cover still in shrink with hype sticker £20.00.

FM - Indiscreet. US deletion cut fully signed by band (three on front, one in rear), sleeve VG+, vinyl EX. £20.00.

FM - Tough It Out. White label promo copy in plain white card sleeve fully signed by band with two sheet promo insert. Sleeve in rather grubby and yellowed condition, vinyl EX £10.00.

Keeley Forsyth - Debris. Limited edition gold vinyl on Leaf Records with inner in NM/NM condition, still in shrink with hype sticker £20.00.

Geese - Projector. Recent indie, inner, NM/NM as new £12.00.

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway. 2xLP, gatefold, printed inners. This is a late‘70s-early ‘80s reissue with the blue Charisma labels and is in EX/EX condition £15.00.

Binker Golding, John Edwards, Steve Nobel - Moon Day. Rare UK jazz album from adventurous trio on Byrd Out records and highly limited to 300 numbered copies (black vinyl, there is also an even more limited blue), this one is #51 and is in very strong EX/EX condition, recommended! £25.00.

Aldous Harding - Warm Chris. 2022 4AD album in gatefold sleeve with printed inner in EX/EX condition £20.00.

The Hardy Boys - Wheels. 1970 film/book spin-off curio, this appears to be a factory sealed new old stock US RCA Dynagroove original (maybe first) pressing, has very small deletion cutout £8.50.

Helloween - Live In The UK. Rare live ‘80s metal album, UK 1st press in EX/VG++ condition (vinyl marked down to very light dust mark side 2), can be a £30+ record, £15.00.

Steve Hillage - Live Herald. 1979 2xLP on Virgin in gatefold sleeve, three sides live, one studio, this is a nice UK original pressing in EX/EX condition £12.00.

The Hotrats - Turn Ons. RSD 2020 2x10” LP on pink vinyl in gatefold sleeve. NOS, still sealed, apparently 1 in 10 of these have a signed insert, so lucky dip time! £20.00.

Interpol - Marauder. Limited edition on transparent red vinyl with printed inner, still in shrink with hype sticker, NN/NM £20.00.

Interpol - El Pintor Remixes. 2016 RSD limited edition on clear vinyl, NOS still sealed £18.00.

The Jets - The Chants. Rare 2015 electro/hip-hop 4 track 12” single in EX/EX condition £12.00.

Jilk - Syrup House. Recent electronica on Castles In Space (same label as Warrington Runcorn New Town Development Plan), limited edition on translucent brown & black vinyl, NM/NM as new £20.00.

Jonathan Fire Eater - Tremble Under Boom Lights. Another slab of very rare late-90s indie vinyl. Original German pressing on Crippled Dick Records with inner and in nice EX/EX condition £60.00.

Jónsi - Go. 2010 solo album from Sigur Ros vocalist, 180g with printed card inner and in strong EX/EX condition £15.00.

King Crimson - Sleepless. US Dance Mix/Instrumental 12” from 1984. It is indeed a King Crimson dance mix. Nice EX/EX aside from a slight lump from cheap 80s reground vinyl £8.00.

King Krule - Man Alive. White vinyl limited edition with additional 7” red flexie, gatefold sleeve, card inner and insert, NM/NM as new still in outer shrink with hype sticker £20.00.

Kings Of Convenience vs. Fourtet. Four track 12” single, promo in EX/EX condition £6.00.

Kix - Cool Kids. Early 80s glam/new-metal stuff, US promo copy with gold stamp and Atlantic promo sticker, grades at VG+ (some edge damage and a crease to top left corner)/EX, quite rare and sought after £15.00.

Lambchop - The Bible. 2xLP (three sided) limited signed edition of 100 copies on marbled orange vinyl. A lovely item from my own collection, but I just didn’t connect with it enough to even play it all the way through. As new, cleaned (I do everything I buy before playing), and safe in Nagaoka inners inside the printed card ones £40.00

The Left Outsides - A Place To Hide. 2019 limited edition (500 copies) on Cardinal Fuzz label, kind of Nico-ish, as new £15.00.

The Lemonheads - If Only You Were Dead. RSD 2014 limited edition (250 copies) 2xLP pressed on white vinyl, NOS, still sealed £30.00.

Lilys - Better Can't Make Your Life Better. Very rare UK brit-pop/shoegaze stuff on Che Records from 1996 with card inner and in nice EX/EX condition £40.00.

Lindisfarne - Roll On Ruby. Lovely UK Charisma 1st pressing in EX/EX condition. There is what looks like a printing fault in the right inner gatefold, may be a liquid spill, but I don’t think so as the sleeve is otherwise NM. I suspect it has been there from new. A lovely copy. £10.00.

Low - Secret Name. Very rare 1999 2xLP in gatefold sleeve, UK pressing in very strong EX/EX condition £45.00.

Luxuria - Lifelines 1990. Interview / career retrospective on Beggars Banquet featuring Howard Devoto & Noko, includes Buzzcocks, Magazine etc. A rare item in EX/EX condition £15.00.

Madonna - Rebel Heart. 2xLP, gatefold. This one seems to have shot up in value recently, the Discogs median is now £70! This is a really nice tidy NM copy, opened, but still in shrink with hype sticker £55.00,

Mansun - Six. 2xLP, gatefold sleeve, grades at EX/EX aside from the lightest bruising to outer edges from hard card inners, this is a rare album to find on vinyl £40.00.

Johnny Marr - Call The Comet. 2018 Deluxe Edition on silver vinyl with custom printed PVC outer and signed insert. An immaculate NM/NM copy £60.00.

John McLaughlin - Music Spoken Here. 1982 album on WEA, EX/EX £10.00.

Mercury Rev - Bobby Gentry’s The Delta Sweep. 2019 180g LP, NOS, still sealed £18.00.

Metronomy - Summer 08. 2016 album with CD, NOS, still in shrink with hype sticker £18.00.

Morning Glory - Morning Glory. One of Island Records unusual excursions into jazz in VG+/VG+ condition (shelf-wear, slight spine split to gatefold sleeve, some light marks to one track). £10.00.

The Mothmen - One Black Dot. Very seldom seen 1982 new-wave album from Manchester on DoIt records. Really nice EX/EX copy with insert £20.00.

Sunny Murray – An Even Break (Never Give A Sucker). 1980s Brazilian reissue of scarce Actuel title in VG+/EX condition (a fair bit of ageing to sleeve plus shop or distribution sticker on record label) £8.50.

My Baby – Shamanaid. 2015 fairly funky Dutch female vocals blues-rock, quite rare, NOS, still sealed £20.00.

Colin Newman (Wire) - Interview. A rather bizarre but interesting promotional item from around the time of the Commercial Suicide album, a 12” that plays at 33 and has the quite lengthy interview on side one, and a ‘disco remix’ of it on side two, which is actually rather good! EX/EX and very rare £20.00.

The Notwist - Touch The Glass. 2014 3-sided album (side 4 is etched) with printed inners, US pressing on Sub Pop, as-new/NOS in shrink, though opened by me to check colour (black) £15.00.

Novak - Novak. 1999 UK indie on Kitty Kitty label in EX/VG+ condition (a couple of very light marks) £12.00.

Angel Olsen - Big Time. 2xLP, gatefold, Rough Trade ‘pink glass’ exclusive edition NOS still sealed £22.50.

John Otway & Wild Willy Barrett - Deep & Meaningless. 1978 UK Polydor original in VG+ (a little shelf/edge wear to matt black areas)/EX £15.00.

Owen Pallet - In Conflict. 2014 US limited edition 2xLP (standard version is single missing some tracks) on Domino Records and featuring Brian Eno. Interesting stuff, quite its own thing, this copy is in NN/NM condition £20.00.

Tom Paxton - Ain’t That The News! Nice 1967 UK orange label Elektra mono copy with laminated sleeve. It grades at VG+/EX, just some light creasing and shelf-wear letting the sleeve down, the vinyl is really tidy £12.00.

Liz Phair - Whitechocolatespaceegg. Rare 1998 US pressing with inner in lovely EX/EX condition aside from a tiny corner ding and the very lightest sleeve removal hairline, really nothing of significance £40.00.

Pilz, Kowald, Lovens – Carpathes. Very rare and sought-after 1978 free jazz album on German FMP label, this one commands quite a price and this is a lovely strong EX/EX condition example. £50.00.

Gene Pitney - Looking Through The Eyes Of Love. 1965 UK 1st press on EMI Stateside with -1 matrix and KT tax-code. Grades at a strong VG+/VG+, just a small ding to the bottom rear flip-back and a couple of very light marks, it’s a nice copy £10.00.

Mack Porter - Peace On You. 2018 US reissue of 1972 soul-funk album, limited edition of 500 in strong EX/EX condition, still in shrink with obi £17.50.

The Presidents Of The United States Of America - II. Seldom seen EU vinyl pressing from 1996 with inner in EX/EX condition £25.00.

Michael Price - Eternal Beauty OST. Limited edition Dinked Edition on a pretty radical blue splatter vinyl with film flyer card and in very strong EX/EX condition (likely unplayed NOS) £15.00.

Queen - Greatest Hits II. 2016 Back To Black 180g 2xLP, gatefold, with card inners and in nice VG+/EX condition, just a little light shelf-wear to the sleeve £25.00.

The Residents - Fingerprince. Ralph 1977 2nd pressing with light brown sleeve, VG/VG++, US paper on board sleeve has some splitting and a couple of marks on the vinyl, but it sounds fine £15.00.

The Revolutionary Ensemble – The People's Republic. Brazilian issue in VG/VG+ condition (some light wear and creasing to sleeve and light marks to vinyl) £8.00.

Sad Café - Facades. Nice blue vinyl UK 1st pressing of 1979 Manchester rock album in EX/EX condition £12.00.

Kim Salmon & The Surrealists - Hit Me With The Surreal Feel. 1990s album on In The Red Records in EX/EX condition £12.50.

Sasha - Scene Delete. 3xLP, limited edition, opened but still in shrink with hype sticker, strong EX/EX £25.00.

Pete Seeger - We Shall Overcome. Lovely 1963 UK CBS mono original in VG+/EX condition £12.00.

Shakespears Sister - Hormonally Yours. 1992 UK London original in VG+ (5cm top-seam split)/EX condition (some light bruising from inner), now surprisingly rare £15.00.

Shakespears Sister - Ride Again. Five track RSD white vinyl 12” in strong EX/EX condition £12.00.

Sigur Rós – Með Suð Í Eyrum Við Spilum Endalaust. 2xLP, 180g, this is the EU original pressing from 2008 and is very collectable. It grades at a very strong EX/EX aside from the tiniest corner stub top left, just a couple of mm £45.00.

Sigur Rós - Valtari. 2012 original issue in lovely heavy gold-blocked sleeve, a superb strong EX/NM copy, though missing bundled CD £35.00.

Sir Was - Digging A Tunnel. 2017 indie/post-rock on City Slang in very strong EX/EX condition £15.00.

SMASH - Spring 1994. 5 track mini-LP from 1993. Band name is capitalised and has asterisks between letters which I haven't added as they are my sales code! Grades at EX/EX £8.00.

Stereo Review - Binaural Demonstration Record. Audiophile demonstration of binaural recording techniques for headphone listening though can obviously be played via speakers too. No idea what it is like as it is factory sealed new old stock! £20.00.

Sunda Arc - Night Lands. Limited edition clear vinyl three sided 2xLP on Gondwana Records from Mammal Hands members in as-new NM/NM condition, interesting jazz electronica stuff. £30.00.

Marc Bolan & T. Rex. Zinc Alloy And The Hidden Riders Of Tomorrow/ A Creamed Cage In August. A remarkably nice copy of one of the harder to find T. Rex albums, it actually grades at EX/EX, which is astonishing for this one, most are well below VG. It is the standard UK issue with gatefold sleeve and printed lyric inner, not the very rare and valuable numbered fan club issue. Very few copies this nice out there. £35.00.

Talk Talk - Laughing Stock. 2016 180g reissue with printed card inner, very strong EX/EX £20.00.

*Tangerine Dream - Rubycon. UK Virgin original with ‘two virgins’ label and laminated gatefold sleeve. Grades at EX/VG++ to borderline EX, just a few hairlines etc from the paper inner (now wet-cleaned and replaced in a poly) £10.00.

Cecil Taylor - Indent. 1977 US Arista Freedom issue in very nice strong EX/EX condition £20.00.

Theatre Of Hate - He Who Dares Wins: Live At The Warehouse Leeds. Seldom seen new-wave album from what later became Spear Of Destiny, this was a private pressing and has test-pressing style ‘1’ and ‘2’ labels and no indication of track titles despite printed outer sleeve. It is a nice EX/EX copy aside from a slight corner ding of a couple of mm £15.00.

Jaques Thollot - Cinq Hops. Rare and sought-after French jazz oddity from 1978 on Free Bird and in a very nice strong EX/EX condition £25.00.

Traffic Experiment – Vashta Nerada [Doctor Who Theme]. Limited edition 2013 10” EP, NM/NM £8.00.

Kurt Vile - Watch My Moves. Limited edition 2xLP on clear emerald vinyl in gatefold sleeve. NOS, still sealed with hype sticker which reads ‘It’s A Masterpiece - Kurt Vile’, which made me laugh £22.00.

Kurt Vile - Bottle It In. 2xLP, gatefold, card inners. This is the rare pink/purple split (i.e. each record is half pink, half purple) and it grades at a strong EX/EX aside from some light scuffs on side C which I assume have been there from new thanks to the card inners. I’ve played it and can’t hear anything, in fact this is a superb cut, it really does sound good! £22.50.

Kurt Vile - Bottle It In. 2xLP, gatefold, card inners. This is the blue vinyl issue and it is factory sealed NOS £25.00.

Bob Wallis And His Storyville Jazzmen - The Wallis Collection. Original early 1960s Pye Jazz mono, one of the rarer seen of the UK jazz scene albums and in VG+ (a little age wear, discolouration etc to the laminated flapjack sleeve, but still decent)/EX £10.00.

Wrangler - White Glue. 2016 acid/techno kind of stuff, really nice clean EX/EX copy £15.00.

Yak - Pursuit Of Momentary Happiness. EU limited beige edition in gatefold sleeve very nicely signed on rear by all three members and in lovely strong EX/EX condition, a really nice item, if you want this album you want this copy! £40.00.

The Zutons - You Can Do Anything. 2008 album in gatefold sleeve with card inner and booklet in nice EX/EX condition £15.00.

Various Artists etc

4 From The Madding Crowd. Rare 1986 album featuring two or three tracks a piece from The Royal Family And The Poor, Bushido, Intimate Obsessions, and Ohama Meets Dania. It’s on Third Mind Records, which I assume is a private pressing, and is in EX/EX condition £7.50.

Kings Of Classic Jazz. lovely 1960s UK Riverside mono featuring Louis Armstrong, Bix Beiderbecke, King Oliver etc and in VG+/EX condition, mono £10.00.

The Golden Age Of Ragtime: album of piano-rolls (Scot Joplin etc), original Riverside label issue from the early ‘60s, small sticker to rear that I’ll leave as it will leave a mark and a small price (in shillings) but other than that a lovely copy £7.50.

Rock & Pop

A minimum of EX/EX unless specified.

-a-
Acupuncture Allstars – Billy, one sided indie 'concept album', for want of a better description, strange £5.50.
After The Fire - Laser Love £5.50.
Alabama - Greatest Hits, inner £5.00.
Alias - Contains The Band… inner, US dc £4.50.
John Anderson - Eye Of A Hurricane, inner £4.50.
John Anderson - Greatest Hits, US dc £4.50.
Ashford & Simpson - Real Love, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £5.50.
Asleep At The Wheel - Collision Course £5.50.
Asleep At The Wheel - Served Live, inner £5.50.
Patti Austin - The Real Me, inner £5.00.
Patti Austin - Getting Away With Murder, inner £5.00.

-b-
Bachman Turner Overdrive - Four Wheel Drive, gf, inner, couple of light marks but still a very nice original US copy £6.00.
Joan Baez - From Every Stage, 2xLP, gf, sleeve VG+ £6.50.
Joan Baez - A Package Of… German compilation on Bear Family £5.00.
The Beatles - With The Beatles, Brazilian reissue, VG+/VG+ £7.00.
Pat Benatar - Live From Earth £6.50.
Bo Deans - Home, inner, top-seam split £6.00.
Boo-Ya TRIBE - New Funky Nation £7.50.
Paul Brady - Primitive Dance, inner £6.50.
Bread - Lost Without Your Love, gf, lovely German 'butterfly' Elektra original £7.50.
Jackson Browne - Lives In The Balance, US dc £6.50.
Jon Butcher - Wishes, inner £5.00.

-c-
Cactus World News - Urban Beaches, inner £6.50.
Came Under Mayne - Girls, 80s pop from Liverpool band, private pressing £4.50.
Andrew Cash – Boomtown, inner, Canadian Island pressing £5.50.
Norman Castle – Norman Castle, obscure 1973 album on Counterpoint, sleeve VG+ £4.00.
Harry Chapin - Short Stories, gf, £6.00.
Cheap Trick – Standing On The Edge £5.50.
Chicago - 16, inner £6.50.
The Christians - The Christians, gf, £6.00.
Climax Blues Band - Flying The Flag, lovely UK 1st press £7.50.
Natalie Cole - Everlasting, inner £5.00.
Judy Collins - Whales & Nightingales, UK 1st press on 'butterfly' Elektra, A1/B1, a little age-wear to the fragile embossed white sleeve £6.00.
Judy Collins - Bread & Roses, US 'butterfly' Elektra, inner, deletion hole, cover VG++ (a little ring-wear) £5.00.
Judy Collins - Hard Time For Lovers, inner, US ‘butterfly’ original with dc, couple of light marks but nothing that should sound at all £5.00.
Judy Collins - Home Again, VG+/EX, deletion hole £4.50.
Roger Cook – Alright, nice 70s US palm WB label £4.50.
Rita Coolidge - Anytime Anywhere £5.50.
Rita Coolidge - Love Me Again, US gatefold, couple of light marks £5.50.
Rita Coolidge - Heartbreak Radio, US dc, couple of minor marks on the run-in but still nice £4.50.
Christopher Cross - Another Page, inner £6.50.
Nancy Elizabeth Cunliffe - The Wheel Turning King, 10” mini-LP of nicely recorded folk stuff £6.00.

-d-
Roger Daltry - One Of The Boys, inner £5.50.
Roger Daltry - Can’t Wait To See The Movie, inner, some inevitable light marks from same £4.50.
Roger Daltry - Parting Should Be Painless, inner £5.50.
Barbara Dickson - Al For A Song £4.50.
D’Molls – D’Molls, inner (80s metal) £5.50.
Doctor & The Medics - Laughing At The Pieces, VG+/EX (few creases and a bit of ring-wear to sleeve) £5.50.
Gail Ann Dorsey - The Corporate World, inner (David Bowie’s bassist for a long while) £6.50.

-e-
Eat - Sell Me A God, US copy, inner, promo-stamped 1st press £6.50.
Ebo Man - Sampling Madness 1 Donuts With Buddha (break-beat & 303 stuff on XL), 2xLP, cover VG+ £7.50.
Yevonne Elliman - Love Me, inner, laminated sleeve original, light mark £6.00.
Joe Ely - Lord Of The Highway, insert, corner cut deletion £6.50.
Joe Ely - Dig All Night, US dc £6.50.
Emerson Lake & Powell - Emerson Lake & Powell, inner £6.00.
Energy Orchid – Energy Orchid, inner (debut LP from Irish pop rock outfit) £5.50.
Escape Pod - Escape Pod, 5 track 10” mini-LP from 2002, promo copy with insert £4.50.
Gloria Estefan - Cuts Both Ways, inner £6.00.
Eve Of The Scream - Control, rare '80s Liverpool punk/hardcore stuff, white label in picture sleeve, rare £8.00.

-f-
The Fabulous Poodles - Think Pink, cover VG+ £5.50.
Fatima Mansions - Valhalla Avenue, inner (Microdisney spin-off) £6.00.
The Floaters - Float On, sleeve has a scrape on the opening where a bit of the printed surface layer is missing, so VG+, but still a decent copy of a title one doesn’t see every day £5.00.
Foghat - Zig-Zag Walk, sleeve has top right corner damage (possible cat scratching?!) £5.50.
Velma Frye - I Am To Someone, 1988 folk on Flying Fish, new old stock, still sealed, dc £6.50.

-g-
Genesis - A Trick Of The Tail, early ‘80s reissue with blue Charisma label, but still early enough to have textured sleeve and card inner £10.00.
The Georgia Satellites – Open All Night, inner, £5.50.
The Steve Gibbons Band - Down In The Bunker, US dc £5.50.
Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue, inner £5.00.
Gillan – Double Trouble, 2xLP, gf, couple of light marks and some sleeve wear £5.50.
Go West - Go West £6.50.
Gordon Giltrap - Perilous Journey, insert £5.50.
Roger Glover – Mask, US dc £5.00.
Andrew Gold - What’s Wrong With This Picture, US dc, inner, small bit of black tape over deletion cut, would likely come off cleanly with care, but it is unobtrusive and I’ll leave that to the buyer as this is a commission sale, nice copy £6.00
Golden Avatar – A Change Of Heart, just the thing to fill that '1970s Krishna-prog' void in your record collection £5.50.
Gorgoni, Martin & Taylor - Gorgoni, Martin & Taylor, 1972 album on Buddah, US original in great shape aside from slight dishing, plays fine here though £4.50.
Gruppo Sportivo - Back To ‘78, sleeve VG+ (a little edge wear) £5.50.
The Guest Stars - Out At Night, insert £6.00.

-h-
Harbour Kings - Summercolts £5.50.
Pete Haycock - Guitar And Son £6.50.
Justin Haywood - Song Writer, gf, original Deram issue, £6.50.
Heartwood - Nothin' Fancy, nice US original £5.00.
Nona Hendrix - Female Trouble, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £6.00.
Don Henley - I Can’t Stand Still, US dc, inner, £6.50.
Isobel Heyworth - Attic Recordings (folk), insert, 180g £8.00.
Geoff Higginbottom – Flowers Tomorrow, UK folk album from 1987, quite rare £5.50.
High Performance – All Things Considered (Seattle based rap outfit, good stuff) £5.50.
His Latest Flame – In The Neighbourhood, inner, small top seam split (80s girl band) £5.00.
Buddy Holly - Listen To Me, 70s Coral compilation, UK Decca pressing, mono sleeve VG+ £6.00.
Hoodoo Rhythm Devils – All Kidding Aside, US pressing £6.00.
The Houghton Weavers – Up Your Street, VG++ £3.50.
Hunters & Collectors - Fate £6.00.

-i-
Janis Ian - Aftertones, insert £5.50.
Immaculate Fools - Hearts Of Fortune, inner £6.50.
Immaculate Fools - Dumb Poet, US copy £6.50.

-j-
The Jaam Bros - The Jelly Jaam Sound, 1990 funk groove stuff, maybe a bit of Prince to it £7.50.
Jermaine Jackson - Frontiers, US Motown, cover VG+ £4.50.
Garland Jeffreys - American Boy & Girl, inner, US dc £4.50.
Garland Jeffreys – One Eyed Jack, inner, strong VG++ £4.00.
Jock Tamson’s Bairns - Jock Tamson’s Bairns, scarce album from Scottish folk act £6.00.
Billy Joel - Storm Front, inner, sticker marks (sheen missing) £5.00.
Billy Joel - The Nylon Curtain, inner, UK original £6.50.
Elton John - Don’t Shoot Me I’m Only The Piano Player, reissue, non-gatefold, VG++ £4.50.
Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back The Clock, inner £6.00.
The Judds - Greatest Hits £5.50.

-k-
The Kane Gang - The Bad And Lowdown World of… inner, sleeve VG+ £5.50.
Greg Kihn Band – Kihntagious (1984 outing on Berserkley from US new-waver) £5.50.
Greg Kihn - Love And Rock And Roll, NOS US dc, still factory sealed £6.50.

-l-
Laquan - Notes For A Native Son £5.00.
John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Mill & Honey, inner, Brazilian copy in Vg+/VG+ condition £6.50.
Jerry Lee Lewis - Rockin' With, compilation on Mercury £4.50.
Lindisfarne - Magic In The Air, 2xLP, gf, inners, lovely Mercury original £8.00.
Little Jackie – The Stoop, inner, quality urban / rap type stuff, new stock, promo £8.50.
Andrew Lloyd Webber - Variations, US copy complete with free 7” single, a few scuffs to the vinyl from hard card inner, but still decent £5.50.
Lone Justice - Lone Justice £6.00.
Lone Justice - Shelter, inner, couple of light marks so VG+ £4.00.
Los Lobos - How Will The Wolf Survive? £6.00.
Linx - Intuition £5.50, US dc.

-m-
Mad Action – Mad Action, inner, interesting promo one-sided 10 track indie mini-album £4.50.
Mad Action – Just Like Fresh Air, inner, interesting promo one-sided 10 track indie mini-album £4.50.
Magnum – Invasion Live, 2xLP, special edition with interview disk, metal £6.50.
Melissa Manchester – Singin' inner, US dc (deletion cut is a little rough on this one losing a cm or so of the sleeve and there is a crease to the printed inner £4.50.
Benny Mardones - Thank God For Girls, 1978 Private Stock promo £4.50.
Carolyne Mas - Hold On, some sticker damage to rear sleeve £4.50.
Kathy Mattea - Untold Stories, seldom seen Dutch compilation on Mercury £6.00.
Michael McDonald - Take It To Heart, inner, cover crease £5.50.
Michael McDonald - No Looking Back, US copy, inner, dc £6.00.
Bobby McFerrin - Simple Pleasures £6.50.
Meal Ticket - Code Of The Road, nice 1977 1st press £5.50.
Meal Ticket - Three Times A Day, nice 1977 1st press £5.50.
Meat Loaf - Bad Attitude, EMI Fame reissue £5.50.
Meat Loaf - Deadringer £5.50.
Mecca Normal - Sitting On Snaps £7.50.
Men At Work - Cargo, inner £6.50.
Mental As Anything – Creatures Of Leisure, inner, US dc £5.50.
Mental As Anything – If You Leave Me Can I Come Too?, inner, US dc £5.50.
Mental As Anything - Mouth To Mouth, NOS, still factory sealed, though couple of light creases to sleeve £5.50.
Middle Of The Road - The Best Of…, nice UK orange label RCA £5.50.
Missing Persons - Color In Your Life, US dc, NOS, still factory sealed £6.00.
*Joni Mitchell - Mingus, UK 1st press, vinyl EX, cover only VG with some staining etc, this is an incredible pressing, though not the nicest looking copy hence missing collectables £10.00.
Dorothy Moore - Winner, £6.00.
The Mor Paranoids – Circular, RSD 2014 numbered limited (#42) 8 track 10”, as new £8.00.
Michael Murphey - Michael Murphey, lovely 1974 Canadian original £7.00.
Mute Drivers – Everyone, strong VG+ due to couple of hairlines £5.50.
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Partners Brothers & Friends, US dc, inner £6.50.

-n-
Noiseworks – Noiseworks, inner, 1987 album on Epic £4.50.
Ted Nugent - Double Live Gonzo, 2xLP, gf £8.50.

-o-
Mike Oldfield - Incantations, 2xLP, gf, sleeve VG+ £7.00.
One – Upstream, 1989 album on Chrysalis £4.50.
Opposition – Empire Days, inner (mid 80s album from early 80s new wave act) £5.50.
Roy Orbison - Mystery Girl, gf, inner £6.50.
Orleans - Before The Dance, 2xLP, gf, US ABC records copy, lovely aside from some inner gatefold printing lift where it had stuck together (I actually took the outer shrink of this one, it had been left too long!) £6.50.
Outlaws – In The Eye Of The Storm £5.00.
Outlaws - Lady In Waiting, blue label UK Arista 1st press with textured gf sleeve, couple of very light marks but still real nice £5.50.
Outlaws - Los Hombres Malo, inner, German Arista £5.50.

-p-
Pablo Cruise - Part Of The Game £5.50.
Robert Palmer - Heavy Nova, inner (some age-spotting to inner) £5.00.
Robert Palmer - Pride £5.00.
Robert Palmer - Maybe It’s Live £6.00.
Graham Parker And The Rumour - Heat Treatment £5.50.
Graham Parker And The Rumour - The Up Escalator, inner, lovely UK Stiff original £6.50.
Graham Parker And The Shot - Steady Nerves £5.50.
Tom Paxton - Peace Will Come, gatefold, Reprise £6.50.
Kevin Peek - Awakening £4.50.
Phantom Tollbooth – One Way Conversation, nice promo copy with press inserts £5.50.
Poco - Rose Of Cimarron £6.00.
Poco - Blue And Grey, inner, lovely US copy with dc, £6.50.
Popealopes – An Adders tale, inner, inc Ltd free 7” in pic sleeve, outer sleeve VG+ due to sticker mark (poppy indie-ish stuff) £5.00.
Dory Previn - Reflections In A Mud Puddle, nice original UK UA issue with laminated gatefold sleeve with hype sticker for poster which sadly isn’t here £8.00.
Charlie Pride - Special (UK issue of '10th Album'), nice original 1971 orange label RCA Victor pressing with laminated sleeve £6.00.
Charlie Pride - 20 Country Greats, Australian RCA £4.50.

-q-
Quarterflash – Take Another Picture, inner, US dc £5.50.

-r-
Radioactive Goldfish - Sonik Friktion/Pink Potato, should maybe be in the 12” section, but it has six tracks and plays at 33rpm, 1992 acid house on pink vinyl £5.00.
The Railway Children - Reunion Wilderness, US dc, cover VG+ (a little edge-wear) £6.00.
Raindogs – Lost Souls, inner £5.00.
Billy Rankin – Growin’ Up Too Fast (80s metal) £5.00.
The Rave Ups - Chance
Raymonde – Babelogue, (Smiths-ish indie) US dc £5.50.
Red 7 – When The Sun Goes Down £5.00.
REO Speedwagon - Good Trouble £5.50.
Retro Spankees – I Know What You Are But What Am I? £6.50.
Marty Robbins - Tonight Carmen, UK CBS mono original VG+ £4.00.
Marty Robbins - Marty Robbins (1973) MCA, US corner-cut dc, sealed NOS £4.50.

-s-
Sad Cafe - Facades, orange label RCA original, cover VG (a bit of creasing etc) £4.50.
Leo Sayer - Another Year, inner, lovely red/green UK Chrysalis 1st pressing with inner £6.00.
Alexi Sayle - The Fish People Tapes, has a track named ‘20 Tom Waits And A Box Of Swan’ so unquestionably worth £6.50.
Scrawl - Smallmouth, NOS, still sealed £6.00.
The Screaming Believers – Communist Mutants From Space £5.50.
Pete Seeger – Pete Seeger, US comp of early stuff on Archive Of Folk Music £4.50.
The Shadows - More Hits, lovely late-60s ‘two box silver/black EMI’ label issue with laminated flip-back sleeve, stereo £7.50.
Shriekback - Care, US copy, cover has damage top right (maybe a cat scratching) and a couple of creases, record really nice £6.50.
Silverfish - Fat Axl, insert £7.50.
Simply Red - Picture Book, inner £5.50.
Ricky Skaggs - Live In London, insert £4.50.
Skatemaster Tate & The Concrete Crew - Do The Skate £5.00.
Sky - Sky, inner £6.00.
Sky - Sky 2, 2xLP, gf, insert £6.50.
Sky - Sky 3, gf, inner £5.00.
Smash Palace – Smash Palace, insert £4.50.
The Southernaires - Deeds Not Words, inner £6.00.
Spandau Ballet - True, inner, slight evidence of sticker, but nice copy £6.50.
Spin – In Motion £5.50.
Michael Stanley Band - Cabin Fever, inner, very light mark, but lovely copy £6.00.
Startled Insects – Curse Of The Pheromones, off-beat 80s indie with complex windowed die-cut sleeve and inner, rare, but record VG+ only £5.00.
Steeleye Span - The Best Of… VG+ £4.00.
Super Numeri - Great Aviaries, gf, Ninja Tunes label, has mark on one side there from new, doesn't sound much, otherwise mint £6.50.
Keith Sweat - Make It Last Forever £6.50.
Sweethearts Of The Rodeo - Sweethearts Of The Rodeo, US import, dc £4.50.

-t-
Thrashing Doves – Bedrock Vice, inner £6.00.
The Three Degrees - Take Good Care Of Yourself, 1974 album on Philadelphia Records, slight ding to cover opening £4.50.
Tiger – We Are Puppets, inner (1996 fuzzy indie pop stuff) £5.50.
The Titanics – The Titanics, Boston based rock from 1990 £4.50.
Toto - Hydra, gf, inner, sleeve VG+ (a little edge-wear) £6.00.
Randy Travis – No Holdin’ Back, inner £5.50.
Randy Travis - Heroes & Friends, inner £5.50.
The Tubes - The Completion Backwards Principle (slight top-seam split), inner £4.50
The Tubes - Remote Control, US copy with insert, cover VG+ with dc, £5.00.
The Tubes - Now, insert £5.00.
Tunnel Frenzies – Knee Deep And Wasted, 6 track mini-LP (early Probe Plus release) £5.50.
Ruby Turner - The Motown Songbook, gatefold, £6.00.
The Twenty Fifth Of May - Lenin & McCarthy, inner £6.00.

-u-
Under Neath What - What Is It (late-80s goth/indie), inner £6.00.
Urban Heroes - Who Said…, this is a really odd one, its a 1980 Dutch new-wave band, promo-stickered ‘Meijer & co Amsterdam’(cover and label), and with a signed message from three people on the inner sleeve, though it isn’t the band as listed. No idea who it is, but my best guess is a management company or venue, interesting item anyway and the writing is contained to the inner so if irrelevant not a huge deal £7.50.
Utopia - Oblivion, US dc, cover VG++ £5.50.

-v-
Valdy – And The Hometown Band, mid-70s Canadian folk-rock, US dc £5.50.
Victims Family - White Bread Blues, '80s Canadian hard-core stuff similar to Minutemen, Firehose etc, really nice copy aside from side 2 label miss-press that overlaps the run-off a little, so you have to catch this one when playing, though all the music is fine! Rare item. £5.50.
Village People – Cruising, date on sleeve, lovely 1st press copy £5.50.
Virgin Passages - Distance £6.00.

-w-
Was Not Was - The Woodwork Squeaks, 6 track mini-LP £6.50.
Wednesday Week – What We Had £4.50.
Weightless Animals – Weightless Animals. Utterly bizarre picture disk LP, has some connection to the Scottish Arts Council, very avant / odd, crackles a bit, but is probably meant to £6.00.
White Glove Test – Leap (late 80s US indie) £5.50.
Denise Williams - As Good As It Gets, US copy, seam-splits to printed inner and slight cover crease (vinyl lovely) £5.00.
Don Williams – Portrait £4.00.
Don Williams - Especially For You £4.50.
Steve Winwood - Arc Of A Diver, nice UK Island original with inner £6.50.

-x-y-z-
Yargo - Communicate, inner, few very light hairlines from same £4.50.
Yargo - Live, a few hairlines from card inner £4.50.
*Yes - Going For The One, UK copy with tri-fold copy and inner, sadly has ugly sticker tear front right(2cm), that aside it is a very nice copy £6.50.
Yes - Tormato, inner, US copy, a couple of light sleeve-removal hairlines to vinyl and a bit of shelf-wear to sleeve £5.00.
Jessie Colin Young - Love On The Wing, lovely WB ‘palm’ 1st press £6.00.
Jessie Colin Young - American Dreams, inner, lovely ‘butterfly’ Elektra 1st press £6.00.
Sydney Youngblood - Feeling Free, couple of light marks from hard card inner £4.50.
Zerra 1 – Zerra 1, promo stamped copy £5.50.

-various artists-

7”, 10” & 12” Singles

Adult Net - Where Were You, 2 track white vinyl 10” 45 with poster £3.50.
Angelic Upstarts - Kids On The Street, pic, 1980 7" single in VG condition £2.50.
Bang Bang Machine – Breathless, 3 track 12” on Ultimate £2.00.
Devendra Banhart – Heard Somebody Say, numbered limited 7”, mint, NOS £4.00.
Bauhaus - Satori In Paris, 1982, pic, 7" single in VG condition £2.50.
BBE - BBE vs. Nalin & Kane, red vinyl 12", not on label £2.50.
Beezel - See About Ya, Def Jam promo 4 track 12” £4.00.
BK – EP Phone Home, 5 track 10” mini-LP (33rpm), inner £2.50.
Marc Bolan - Mellow Love, 3 track 12", sleeve VG+ £2.50.
British Colony - Have You Ever Seen Me Dancin’? 1983 2track 12” £2.50.
Joe Budden/Three Joes - Not Your Average Joe, 6 track Def Jam promo 12” £4.00.
Come – Fast Piss Blues, 3 track 10” £2.00.
Elvis Costello - I’m Your Toy, 1982 4 track 12” £4.00.
Elvis Costello - I wanna Be Loved, 1984 3 track 12”, sleeve VG+ £3.00.
The Crusaders - Night Ladies/Megastreet, extended 80s disco mixes from jazz fusion outfit £3.50.
The Dickies - Nights In White Satin, pic, white vinyl 7" single in VG condition £2.50.
The Dickies - Silent Night, white vinyl 7" single in VG condition £2.50.
Digital Boy - Give Me A Fat Beat Remix, 3 track 12” £3.00.
DJ Lowenbandiger / DJ Supernova - Bophal/ And Then I Found Myself, two track clear vinyl trance 12” on Silverfish £2.50.
D-Series - Get Up And Dance (Feel It) blue vinyl 10" £2.00.
Dolbie D - Acid Mania, early house/acid stuff, 2 track 12” £2.00.
Drum Club - Drums Are Dangerous, promo 12” DCPRO3 £3.50.
Earlimart - Burning The Cow, 2005 7" single £2.00.
East Side Beat - Ride Like The Wind, 6 track 33rpm piano house on FFRR £3.00.
Eddy - Someday 5 track 12" on Positiva £2.00.
Ex Post Facto – Dancing Child, 3 track 12” on Probe Plus in plain die cut sleeve £3.50.
Felix Da Housecat – Nu World, 12” on Guerilla £2.50.
Fish Monkey Man - Seven Monkeys In A Tree EP, promo insert £2.00.
John Foxx - Like A Miracle 2 track 12”, sleeve VG+ £2.50.
Gloria Gaynor - Last Night, 3 track 12" £2.00.
Gone To Earth - Dogs Went Out The Window, Probe Plus £3.00.
Gone To Earth - Live And Buried, Probe Plus £3.00.
Hindsight - Heaven’s Just A Breath Away, 2x12” 45 £3.50.
The Honeymoon - Passive Aggressive EP, 4 track 10” £2.00.
Integer - Kabble/Patter, white vinyl 10” on Dystrophic £2.00.
Intenso Project - Luv Da Sunshine 12” £2.00.
Jagged Edge - Hell Ain’t A Long Way, remarkably lavish 4 track 12” from ‘80s metal band in gatefold sleeve with stapled-in book, they must have lost money on this! £5.00.
James - How Was It For You 12” £4.00.
Kicking Back With Taxman - Everything, 3 track 12” £2.00.
Komputer - Valentina, 2 track 12" £3.00.
Komputer - Terminus, 3 track 12" £3.00.
Late Road Lunatics – Never Until Now, 3 track 12” £2.00.
LaTour - People Are Still Having Sex 12” £2.00.
Leilani - Madness Thing, scarce clear vinyl promo-only 2x12” on ZTT £3.50.
Lhooq – I Don't Want To Know (Bogus), 4 track promo-only 12” £2.50.
Ben Liebrand Featuring Nasty Chat - I Wish, 1990 house/hip-hop 3 track 12” £2.50.
Life With Patrick - Persuasion 4 track indie 12" from 1991, probably rather rare to collectors of such things £4.50.
Mega City Four - Iron Sky, 3 track 10" in poster sleeve £2.00.
Milk Incorporated - Good Enough ( La Vache) 2 track 12" promo on Malarky £2.00.
Stephanie Mills - Bit By Bit, 1985 2 track 12” £2.50.
Mind Over Rhythm - Kubital Footstorm / The Origin, 3 track IDM 12” £2.50.
Mind Over Rhythm - Mongoose, 4 track IDM 12” £2.50.
Mono - Silicone 12” (has MVE price sticker which are too hard to try removing!) £2.00.
Ned’s Atomic Dustbin - Intact, 3 track 10” £2.50.
New Model Army - The Price, 5 track 12”, slight sticker mark £3.00.
OJ Project - Located/Locked 2 track 10” £2.00.
OMD - Souvenir, VG, £1.50.
Alex Party - Alex Party 2, 4 track 12” in giant fold-out UMM poster £2.50.
Porn Kings – Up To No Good, promo copy with blurb £2.00.
Power Of Dreams - There I Go Again 4 track 10” in gatefold sleeve £2.50.
Propaganda - P-Machinery Beta Wraparound/Echo Of Frozen Faces, VG+ (has scuffs, hairlines) £4.00.
Q-Whirl - Drosophila, 2 tracks of German techno £2.00.
Regular Fries – King Kong, 3 track 12” £2.00.
Shriekback - Hand On My Heart, one-sided white label promo with picture sleeve £5.00.
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Fireworks, 1982 7" single in envelope pic sleeve VG+ £2.00.
Sloan - Underwhelmed 12” £2.00.
The Smiths - This Charming Man 7" single, push-out centre fake 'Capital' logo version, pic, VG+ £6.50.
Sonique - I Put A Spell On You, 4 track 12" £2.00.
Space hopper - Milkmetal EP, 4 track 10” £2.00.
Stateless – The Bloods Team EP, 4 track 10”, inner £2.00.
The Stiffs - It Was The Young Guitars 12”, VG/VG+ £2.50.
The Third Man – Ruby Ruby, 3 track 12” £2.00.
The Tights - Howard Hughes, 1978, pic, 7" single in VG+ condition, slight bottom seam-split, rare £10.00.
Ultravox - Rockwrok, 1977 7" with pic sleeve, VG £2.50.
Ultravox - Young Savage, 1977 7" with pic sleeve VG £3.00.
Underground Cartel – Dropzone EP, 8 track 33rpm mini album (rap) £3.50.
Universal Crew – What's Inside Your Afro, trancy trippy stuff on Green Tea £2.00.
Various Vegetables - Favourite Energy, 3 track 10” EP on red vinyl £2.00.
Shambeko, Say Wah! - Remember, 3 track 12” small sticker tear but lovely copy £4.00.
Wild Weekend - Crawling Back 12” £2.00.
W.O.B. - Witches Heel / White, two track red vinyl 10” on Blood label £2.00.

Jazz / Blues / World / Other

*Gerald Albright - Bermuda Nights, Atlantic £6.50.
W. Ambros – Es Lebe Der Zentralfriedhof, inner, 70s Austrian vocal / chanson stuff on German Bellaphon label £4.00.
Louis Armstrong And His Orchestra - Swing That Music (1936-44), Coral mono £4.50.
Louis Armstrong - Town Hall Concert Plus, orange RCA reissue, laminated sleeve £5.50.
Louis Armstrong - New Orleans Function, Black Lion £4.50.
Chet Atkins and Les Paul - Chester & Lester, two sticker marks to front cover £6.00.
Chris Barber - The Best Of... early 60s deep-groove Decca Ace Of Clubs mono, little discolouration to matt white rear sleeve £5.00.
Chris Barber - International Volume One: Barber In Berlin, rare original 1959 gold/green Columbia 33SX mono in nice condition aside from yellowing to rear of heavy laminated flip-back sleeve £7.00.
Chris Barber – At The London Palladium, lovely 1961 MFP mono original with laminated flip back sleeve £4.50.
Chris Barber’s Jazz & Blues Band - Sideways, 1977 album on Black Lion £4.50.
Chris Barber - Plays Vol I & Vol II, two mono 10” albums, Vol I close to EX/EX, Vol II VG to VG+ £6.00 the pair.
Charlie Barnet - At Basin St East, Hep Records mono, sleeve VG+ £4.00.
*Count Basie And The Kansas City 7 - Count Basie And The Kansas City 7, MCA/Jasmine reissue of classic 1962 Impulse title £6.50.
Bix Beiderbecke - The Golden Age Of... EMI MFP £4.50.
George Benson - 20/20 £5.50.
George Benson - In Your Eyes, inner £5.50.
George Benson - The Love Songs £5.50.
Acker Bilk - Beau Jazz, original green-label UK Columbia mono 1st pressing (no stereo of this one) in laminated flip-back sleeve, a nice copy £7.00.
Les Brown - The Explosive Sound of… 1963 US Columbia white-label mono promo, rare, nice VG+/VG+ £10.00.
Joe Bushkin – Celebrates 100 Years Of Recorded Sound, gf, interesting album on UA from 1977, has small sticker tear front cover £4.00.
The Clark Duke Project - The Clark Duke Project, UK Epic 1st press £7.50.
Buck Clayton & Jimmy Witherspoon - Live In Paris, Vogue label 2xLP, gatefold £8.00.
Cutumay Camones De El Salvadore - Patria Chiquita Mia, Canadian Flying Fish, NOS still sealed £6.00.
Hoagy Carmichael - Hoagy, RCA £4.50.
Johnny Clegg Savuka - Cruel, Crazy Beautiful World, inner £5.50.
Ken Colyer - In Hamberg 1966, rare jazz/skiffle stuff, German Polydor £7.50.
Kenny Davern Art Hodes Don DeMichael - The Hot Three, Jazzology, insert £4.50.
Kenny Davern And Humphrey Lyttlejohn This Old Gang Of Ours, 1986 album on Calligraph £5.00.
Manitas De Plata - Flamenco Magic, nice early Australian CBS pressing £5.50.
The Fabulous Dorseys – Play Dixieland Jazz, UK Coral mono £4.50.
Tommy Dorsey – Dance Party, US MCA £4.50.
The Dutch Swing Band & Band Of Royal Netherlands Navy - When The Swing Comes Marching In, Australian Philips £4.50.
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Ella & Louis, early 1970s MFP compilation, mono £4.50.
Fortaleza - Soy De Sangre Kolla Quechua Y Aymara: Bolivian Folk Music Of The Andes, Flying Fish £4.50.
Erroll Garner – Play, Piano, Play – Spotlight label compilation of vintage Dial Label material, mono £4.50.
Erroll Garner - The Elf, ‘80s Savoy issue £4.50.
Benny Goodman - Benny Rides Again, Green-Line £4.50.
Benny Goodman Trio & Quartet - In Concert 1937-38, CBS mono 2xLP, gf £6.50.
Benny Goodman - The Best Of… RCA £4.50.
Johnny Griffin - You Leave Me Breathless, Black Lion £6.50.
Travis Haddix - Winners Never Quit, US dc, NOS, still sealed (blues) £7.00.
Marvin Hamilson - The Entertainer (Scott Joplin rags etc from film of same name) £4.50.
Lionel Hampton – Here's Gates, very old looking New World mono, probably late-50s, early 60s, grades at VG+ £4.50.
Lionel Hampton - Blackout, promo-copy on Kingdom Jazz £4.50.
Lionel Hampton - And His Big Band, 80s German Bellaphon reissue of early ‘60s Audio Fidelity title £5.00.
Hannibal – Visions Of A New World £4.50.
Woody Herman – Golden Favourites, Ace Of Hearts mono has a few marks £2.50.
Earl 'Fatha' Hines - Live At Buffalo, Improv £4.50.
Earl Hines - An Evening With, 2xLP, gf, Vogue £7.50.
Earl Hines - Dinah, French RCA, gatefold £5.00.
Al Hirt - Swingin’ Dixie, ’70s reissue of classic Audio Fidelity early stereo title from 1961, US copy with deletion corner cut and slight sticker mark on rear sleeve £5.00.
Art Hodes - South Side Memories (solo piano), Sackville £5.00.
Leslie Hutchinson - Hutch: At The Piano, 2xLP, gf, World Record Club £5.50.
Intertrade Harmonites - This Land, Antiguan steel-band stuff, vintage deep-groove stereo King Midas original in VG+/VG+ condition, a nice item £6.00.
Calvin Jackson – Jazz Variations On Movie Themes, 1961 Reprise mono original in VG+ condition £3.50.
Earl Klug - Life Stories, US copy £6.00.
Gene Krupa - History Of Jazz, historic mono performances on Joker label £4.50.
Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Shaka Zulu, classic African vocal group, stunning recording, appeared on Paul Simon’s Graceland £7.00.
Cleo Laine & James Galloway - Sometimes When We Touch, Australian RCA £4.50.
Turner Layton & Clarence Johnstone - Layton & Johnstone, World Record Club mono £4.50.
Eddie LeJeune - Cajun Soul, inner £5.00.
Johnny Mathis - Johnny Mathis, deep-groove US Columbia ‘6-eye’ mono first pressing, rather tatty, say VG/VG, but playable and rare £4.50.
Ivan Neville (Neville Brothers offspring) – If My Ancestors Could See Me Now, inner £4.50.
Red Nichols & His Five Penies, vintage Saga stereo £4.50.
Osborne & Giles – Stranger In The Night £4.50.
Les Paul & Mary Ford – Songs And Story Of, German Capitol 2xLP, some wear to the gatefold sleeve but vinyl strong EX £7.00.
Paco Pena - The Art Of Flamenco Guitar, Australian pressing £5.50.
Manitas de Plata - The Art Of The Guitar (flamenco), US Everest £5.00.
Toshi Reagon - Justice, Canadian Flying Fish, dc, NOS, sealed £6.50.
Sam Rizzetta - Seven Valleys: Hammered Dulcimer Solos, Flying Fish Label £4.50.
Sabia - 10th Anniversary Concert, live direct to two track recording on Flying Fish £5.00.
David Sanborn - Close Up (Marcus Miller production/bass), some wear to sleeve £5.00.
Savoy Orpheans / Savoy Havana – The Savoy Bands, 1960s World Record Club mono 2xLP (one LP per band), gf sleeve, small seam-split to top sleeve £6.50.
Willie ‘The Lion’ Smith - The Music On My Mind, jazz piano on MPS/BASF £5.00.
Muggsy Spanner And His Ragtimers - Muggsy Spanner And His Ragtimers, Decca London mono £4.50.
Sweet Honey In The Rock - Feel Something Dawning On Me, African a cappella £6.50.
Art Tatum - Alone, 1960s World record Club mono with laminated gatefold sleeve £4.50.
Jack Teagarden - The Jack Teagarden Party, 1960s World record Club mono with laminated gatefold sleeve £4.50.
Sarah Vaughn - Golden Hits, Mercury £4.50.
Sarah Vaughn & Billy Eckstine/Dinah Washington & Brook Benton - Passing Strangers & The Two Of Us, two complete albums as a double album on Philips £6.50.
Fats Waller - Handful Of Keys, RCA International £4.50.
Fats Waller - Piano Solos, mono, 2xLP RCA Jazz Tribune series £6.50.
Alex Welsh – If I Had A Talking Picture Of You, Black Lion £4.00.
The Alex Welsh Band – Showcase 2, Black Lion £4.00.
The Whole Thing - The Whole Thing, Acid Jazz, £6.00.
Claude Williams – Kansas City Giants, NOS £6.50.
John Williams The Height Below / Changes, 2xLP, gf, Fly/Cube label comp of two early 70s LPs £6.50.
Gheorghi - Zamfir - The Wizardry Of... world/pan-pipes stuff on Ariola, Australian pressing £4.50.

-various artists-
The Jazz Arrangers Vol I; Fletcher Henderson, Duke Ellington, Eddie Sauter, Columbia Jazz Masterpieces dig £4.50.

Space Age Bachelor Pad, Moog & Mentalism

Audio Fidelity - Percussive Latino Cha Cha Cha, mono, lovely copy in wonderful kitsch gatefold, everyone needs at least one of these amazing Audio Fidelity stunt albums £10.00.
Dave Carroll - Percussion In Hi-Fi, classic Mercury label percussive kitsch of a discerning quality in EX/EX condition, mono £12.00.
Carmen Cavallaro - Swingin' Easy: The Poet At The Piano, early lounge music on Brunswick, nice deep-groove stereo pressing, a lovely copy £5.00.
Esquivel - More Of Other Worlds Other Sounds, Reprise mono original in VG+/VG+ condition £5.00.
The 50 Guitars Of Tommy Garrett - 50 Guitars Visit Hawaii, lovely 1962 Liberty mono original with laminated flip-back sleeve, classic 60s kitsch / loungecore £4.50.
Richard Hayman & His Harmonica Orchestra - Harmonica Holiday, utterly bonkers UK Mercury Perfect Presence stereo original in VG+/EX condition, great cheesy cover £10.00.
International ‘Pops’ All-Stars - Percussion Around The World, wonderful Decca Phase 4 bachelor pad kitsch, VG+ (surface scuff and corner ding), but still sounds better than 98% of your records £8.00.
Manuel - Super Natural, EMI Studio 2 Digital, 'Factory Sample' sticker £4.50.
Herby Remington – Steel Guitar Holiday, fabulous cheese-fest on UA Vintage Classics £4.50.
George Shearing - Plays The Great New Songs, 1965 kitsch goodness on Capital, nice UK original aside from dink to bottom cover flip-back £4.50.

Film Soundtracks / Musicals / Comedy etc.
Peter Sellers - Songs For Swingin' Sellers, original gold-black Parlophone pressing in VG+ condition £6.50.

Last edited:
Yes - Going For The One, UK copy with tri-fold copy and inner, sadly has ugly sticker tear front right(2cm), that aside it is a very nice copy £6.50.

For me please if still available Tony, Tangerine Dream - Rubycon. UK Virgin original with ‘two virgins’ label and laminated gatefold sleeve. Grades at EX/VG++ to borderline EX, just a few hairlines etc from the paper inner (now wet-cleaned and replaced in a poly) £10.00.

This please Tony:

Joni Mitchell - Mingus, UK 1st press, vinyl EX, cover only VG with some staining etc, this is an incredible pressing, though not the nicest looking copy hence missing collectables £10.00.

Thanks,
Igor

Count Basie And The Kansas City 7 - Count Basie And The Kansas City 7, MCA/Jasmine reissue of classic 1962 Impulse title £6.50.

Please Tony

advertisement

Back