advertisement

rel question

garyi

leave blank
I picked up a cute rel Q50 but dumb question here, am I supposed to point the speaker at a wall?

The rel logo is on the blank side and the connectors on the speaker side which would imply I should be turning it round.

To the floor ?, I hope this is not a dumb answer but it seems so simple it might be.

It was a dumb answer anyway, it was a question.

No the speaker cone is forward facing, with the inputs etc on the same side, so I am guessing I should not see the speaker as it should face the wall?

There is surprisingly f all info on this sub!

I dont think there is any wrong or right way to use it.

I would mess about with it for as long as You can withstand and then put it back where it belongs, on ebay.

after looking at a picture it should fire at you or at a wall which ever sounds the best, but not to the floor ( sorry monkfish ) ,,,

I dont think there is any wrong or right way to use it.

I would mess about with it for as long as You can withstand and then put it back where it belongs, on ebay.

We had some fun with last night, sonic colonic, under the influence, destry them with lasers etc.

Hello

I have one - the instructions say point the speakers at the wall in most cases. PM me your email address and if I can locate the instructions I can email them to you.

Hp1, a little part of me thinks you are not enamoured with this sub, perhaps there is another thread you could play on?

I was not trying to cause any offence btw and hope You get the q50 adjusted to your liking.

advertisement

Back