advertisement

[FS] Quad S1

lAmBoY

pfm Member
Quad S1 in sapele mahogany. Used by me in my office system with a quad Vena II and the imaging on spoken voice and music is spectacular, I assume due to the excellent ribbon tweeters. My amp has been sold so now is time to move the S1's on.

One speaker has a slight scratch on the top so priced accordingly, personally I have never noticed this as you need to be in the right light to even see it but I have tried to capture it in the pics, it is very slight but I like to be honest:)

Price Ā£300. Location Telford, Shropshire. Can ship via UPS/Royal mail.

I don't have the original box but I do have a speaker box from another bookshelf (Kefs) and I will ensure they are very well packaged.

For the size these things are brilliant and after I move on my main rig (Active AE1's) I will be looking at the newer Quad Revela speakers - I am sold on those gorgeous ribbons.

DU6BXLr.jpg

kLrENad.jpg

u4S3xdK.jpg

o6lru00.jpg

Qq8ftym.jpg

Have a free bump on me. I have the S2s in my TV system and the Z1s in my main system so you can say I am a bit of a Quad speaker fanboi. They are massively overlooked and underappreciated - these are utterly spectacular for their size and a bargain at that price.

GLWTS.

Are you able to post a photo of the underside please? It looks like they may have either a small plinth or little feet...?

Have a free bump on me. I have the S2s in my TV system and the Z1s in my main system so you can say I am a bit of a Quad speaker fanboi. They are massively overlooked and underappreciated - these are utterly spectacular for their size and a bargain at that price.

GLWTS.

Agreed - amazing ickle speakers. šŸ‘

nice speakers glws....
FYI potential buyers you can by a set of wax repair crayons ,in various shades that will hide that minor blemish.....

advertisement

Back