advertisement

[FS] Pro-Ject DEBUT III Phono USB

Swifty

Hi All,

Having sold the L300/P300 I am now moving onto the sources that belonged to a friend and fellow pfm'er, sadly he recently passed away and I am selling everything on behalf of his wife. Please look back to my previous posts for more details on what else will be going up. After this, the CDS/CDPS will be going up.

This is a Pro-Ject Audio, Debut III Phono USB turntable which has the Ortofon OM 5E cartridge fitted. It was purchased back in 2008 but I believe has had very little use. I am by no means a turntable expert, I understand this is an excellent entry level unit that also offers connection to a PC for copying vinyl into a digital format. It is in excellent condition, there is a scratch at the back of the lid which I have included a picture of. As you can see I have the box and all the original packaging so shipping is no problem.

I am asking £ 100. Shipping at cost or collection just south of Guildford, I can provide coffee and a test drive...but I have no vinyl so you would need to bring your own.

Any questions please let me know, here are some pictures with the usual caveats on lighting, reflections and dust.

Many thanks for looking.

Swifty.

cMQrxyj.jpg

PmPJRnM.jpg

KgI3NYW.jpg

PHC9AWq.jpg

uzcEF4U.jpg

aMOC9my.jpg

If you search the wanted ads there was a guy looking for something like this for his son.

These Debut decks are absolute bargains for what you get. They sound superb.

Bargain price too!

Thanks for the heads up Ragaman, if I found the correct post I believe his son is now sorted with a lovely looking starter system !

The turntable is still available if anyone is interested.

Many thanks,

Swifty

advertisement

Back