advertisement

Pre Raspberry Pi delivery question please.

Stick it in a large billet milled ali case with a fancy name etch printed on it and £3000 wouldn't surprise me as an ask!

That, and a linear power supply with special audiophile capacitors hand-made by tibetan monks...

That, and a linear power supply with special audiophile capacitors hand-made by tibetan monks...

The Tibetan monks are grossly over rated:D

I need to be going round to Kenny's by the sound of it!

Jim

Hmm, not having success getting getting it to see my MDAC - it shows in the list in Alsamixer though but nothing in the drop down menu on the settings page. Any pointers anyone?

pi_usbsetting.jpg

Hmm, not having success getting getting it to see my MDAC - it shows in the list in Alsamixer though but nothing in the drop down menu on the settings page. Any pointers anyone?

pi_usbsetting.jpg

Go to Output Setting below. Click on 'More'. Find the setting that begins front:Card etc. Type this into the setting box, changing 'front' to 'hw'. Save and you should be there.

got it, I was thinking it was a drop down menu and I'd select it from there.
I now have music from the pi through my MDAC, thanks guys!

Guys, everything stable and playing well, however one annoying issue.
Appreciate any thoughts or advice on this as I do seem to struggle with it.

The bloody Tidal app keeps disappearing from the "my apps" tab in LMS and it's a sod to get it back.

From scratch here's what I do. Fire up Ipcore, Click LMS, Click "configure LMS" and enter the LMS screen.
No apps show as I say under "my apps"

I click "settings" in bottom right and then go to the "mysqueezebox.com" tab.

Email address and password are always there, but I re enter them anyway in the hope of getting the Tidal app back. One thing I would say here is that when I put my squeezebox password in they sent me and quick apply, the number of asterisk's shown always seem to be more than I typed in....is that the same for you guys?
I go to the app gallery and it informs me "Tidal is indeed an app", I'll delete it, re enter details etc, to no avail.

Strangely app appeared on Saturday, I played a few tracks then switched off.

Turned it on today and surprise, surprise app has gone again, so I'm back to this frustrating signing in and out and mauling about trying to get it back.

Anything I may be doing wrong here lads, or is this a glitch with the server?

Many thanks as always.

Guys, everything stable and playing well, however one annoying issue.
Appreciate any thoughts or advice on this as I do seem to struggle with it.

The bloody Tidal app keeps disappearing from the "my apps" tab in LMS and it's a sod to get it back.

From scratch here's what I do. Fire up Ipcore, Click LMS, Click "configure LMS" and enter the LMS screen.
No apps show as I say under "my apps"

I click "settings" in bottom right and then go to the "mysqueezebox.com" tab.

Email address and password are always there, but I re enter them anyway in the hope of getting the Tidal app back. One thing I would say here is that when I put my squeezebox password in they sent me and quick apply, the number of asterisk's shown always seem to be more than I typed in....is that the same for you guys?
I go to the app gallery and it informs me "Tidal is indeed an app", I'll delete it, re enter details etc, to no avail.

Strangely app appeared on Saturday, I played a few tracks then switched off.

Turned it on today and surprise, surprise app has gone again, so I'm back to this frustrating signing in and out and mauling about trying to get it back.

Anything I may be doing wrong here lads, or is this a glitch with the server?

Many thanks as always.

what do you get when you log on to Mysqueezebox.com through a web browser (firefox)?

Just logged in directly Ronnie to my squeezebox. It showed I was already logged in. It gave me an option to change password which I did. Low and behold Tidal app is now showing.....for how long I don't know.

Thanks again mate, nice one.

I only have Chrome on that laptop Ronnie, is that still worth a try?

Yes

click my apps and you get this screen

10_zpsn0cb6jh8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

click on player settings and configure , 1,2,3

11_zpszoi214iw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

restart LMS after saving.

Hope this helps

I have to test the set up but I now have two squeezelites on one picore

working%202%20squeezelite_zps1jlhjpl6.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks Ronnie. I'll check those settings out right now.

Great news you have sussed how to run 2 squeezelites. Hope it all the testing goes to plan, well done. Keep us posted.

Did you get the info. you needed on slimdevices forum?

Kenny, thinking about it, maybe you don't have to configure the player on the "My Apps" page at Mysqueezedot com.

I think maybe the log ins and passwords are a bit mixed up.

next time it happens, try restarting LMS.

advertisement

Back