advertisement

PMC Active Twenty5i Series: Studio-Quality Sound for Your Home Audio Setup

FanthorpesHifi

Trade: Fanthorpes Hi-fi
lF00lXkg7BGzzLZq7lW0TIWibeevRYwSM43HQFU7.jpg

Introducing the PMC Active twenty5i Series and Active Upgrade

After three decades of crafting top-tier active studio monitors, PMC are thrilled to unveil the Active twenty5i series, marking PMC's debut in delivering studio-grade sound to domestic audio systems. Comprising four two-way models, this series offers music enthusiasts the hallmark PMC sound quality, boasting unrivaled resolution and clarity. Dispensing with the need for external amplification, these fuss-free systems simply require users to add a pre-amp or streaming device to create a complete high-resolution setup.

Each unit in the Active twenty5.21i, 22i, 23i, and 24i is paired with a dedicated 100W power amplifier meticulously designed to provide precise control and grip over the drivers. Preceding the power amplifiers is a custom-designed analog crossover, tailored to each model with finely tuned roll-off curves to ensure seamless integration, excellent dispersion, and minimal distortion. Pre-amplification, filtering, and a dual-band power limiter further guarantee studio-quality performance with pure, natural sound reproduction.

For current owners of the two-way twenty5 and twenty5i speakers (21, 22, 23, and 24), PMC are offering an active upgrade kit, providing higher resolution, control, and transparency. The kit replaces the existing passive crossover back panel with a new active module, facilitating simple installation via a multiway plug. The unique crossover settings for each model ensure flawless drive unit integration, with a 'model selector' connector ensuring correct crossover settings application.

"Active amplification allows for superior control of drive units within a loudspeaker, enhancing musical reproduction precision, transient response, and reducing coloration for greater resolution and detail. Our active studio monitors, responsible for much of the world's finest music, have been built around our in-house designed amplifiers and active crossovers, benefiting from over 30 years of expertise. It's the optimal way to power a speaker, and we're confident our audiophile customers will appreciate the significant performance enhancements upon making the switch." - Oliver Thomas, Commercial Director and Head of Design

The Active twenty5i series and active upgrade kits for existing twenty5 and twenty5i owners will be available in April 2024.

jcTbLoGvL1DFpm6JxN7ny6XL2XBx8B7rmuDu0OP8.jpg

For more information about PMC Active Twenty5i range and what they can add to your system call us on 01482 223096 or email [email protected]

Trade In

At Fanthorpes we love to trade in, so if you want to trade in your existing HiFi against new HiFi, contact us and we will let you know what it is worth as a trade in.

Finance Available

We can also offer buy now pay later on orders above £400, allowing you to spread or defer your payments over a year.

Nationwide Delivery and Installation Service

When you buy equipment from Fanthorpes HiFi, we will provide a nationwide delivery and installation service within mainland UK. Our installer will drive to your house and install your new HiFi. For more information about our delivery and installation service email [email protected] or call 01482 223096.

advertisement

Back