1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Pink Triangle PT1 Turntable

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by tenpercenter, Nov 12, 2017 at 8:38 AM.

1. tenpercenter

tenpercenter Don't ya rile 'em.....

For sale, Pink Triangle PT1 Turntable in beautiful condition.

Fully serviced by Doug Brady hifi, with new suspension Pacmans and all capacitors replaced etc last year.

Also benefits from a new lid (£120) and I have the original packaging etc.

I don’t think you’ll find a better one.

I would prefer local collection in Oxfordshire / Berkshire. The deck will actually be at Doug Brady Hifi Warrington on Tuesday morning as the arm and cartridge are being moved across to my new PT Anniversary ()

Some pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/KGvIa

I’m looking for around £650 for an appreciating classic with genuine high end performance.

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 6:46 AM
  2. tenpercenter

I will be able to take some better pictures next week.

Deck will be at Doug Brady Hifi Tuesday am for any Northern Fishes interested ::::::

3. Tarzan

Tarzan pfm Member

Great T/T GLWTS.

4. tenpercenter

5. kitemap

kitemap PT1 Xerxes Rock

I've had mine for twenty five years and it will never go. Also have a Xerxes and an Elite Rock but the PT will always be my favourite.
    Never understood the Sondek thing.

6. tenpercenter

I know what you mean!

I don’t mind a Sondek and tastes differ but a PT1 is a superb sounding deck. My brother did a shoot out between a PT1 and an LP12/Lingo with the same arm and cartridge and the PT1 was better in every way really.

It was a revolutionary design at the time and now great value for money IMHO !

There are lots of dealers that support them and you can buy any spares etc from the Funk Firm and True Point Bearings.

7. Alec Eiffel

Alec Eiffel Member

Fine sounding deck.
    Had a few different tt's over the years but pink triangle decks are a firm fixture now.

8. tenpercenter

Many thanks.

Lovely deck some interest but no firm offers as yet........

9. tenpercenter