1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

PINK TRIANGLE ANNIVERSARY/BATTERY PSU

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Zebbo, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

Postage option added.

2. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

This thing cost nearly £2000 25 years ago!!

3. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

What's up? Is it Brexit?? Don't worry we'll be fine !! :D

4. limono

limono pfm Member

I'm becoming convinced that Pink Triangle , like the rest of British haj-faj manufactures used a teleportation method to ship their equipment. It obviously can't be shipped any other way . If it wouldn't get damaged by the shippers it would surely self destruct if any other method than teleportation was used.
    GLWTS

5. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

Are knob heads allowed to crap on member's threads on this site? Or do I tell them to piss off myself?

6. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

I think he's expressing solidarity - he's trying to sell some from the US.

7. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

If that's the case, then I apologise but it's not how it reads to me.

8. limono

limono pfm Member

I'm sorry . I didn't manage to sell a single unit here even when I offered shipping the table beforehand and relying on buyers honesty to pay the dues after the table arrive safe and sound. Unfortunately , I'm not able at the moment to use teleportation. Thankfully , they almost sold out elsewhere. I double pack in big,sturdy box with 2" space on each size filled with chips or foam and put additional layer on the top where the lid resides.
    Good luck with the sale and consider shipping option. L

9. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

No worries, I mis-interpreted your post, sorry.
    I have already edited the original listing to include postage. :)

10. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

Bump. :)

11. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

I've now decided to sell on my MINT CONDITION Wilson Benesch ACT 0.5 that I used on the Anniversary. It is a great match performance wise and visually stunning. It is just 18 months old and has the universal base. I'm going to list it for £700 but if bought together with the Anniversary I'd let the combo go for £2600.

12. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

Ok, one and only price drop - NOW JUST £1995.00 or £2400 with the arm.
    As I say, that's it, don't expect to sit back while the price drops and drops, I'd rather keep it. :cool:

13. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

SOLD ! :D (Both).