1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

PINK TRIANGLE ANNIVERSARY/BATTERY PSU

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Zebbo, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

£2250.00.
    Finished in black with it's original pink lid all in exceptional condition. If this isn't just about the finest Battery Anniversary out there I will be very surprised. I'm only the second owner. Battery PSU has been carefully upgraded by the previous owner, (who owned/run a hi-fi dealership but I can't remember his name), and is fitted with huge capacity leisure batteries which will run for days without being charged unlike the originals which wouldn't last the night! Comes with a selection of arm boards and it's original, albeit a bit tatty, box. This is an extremely reluctant sale as I will never find another like this. If you are reading this then you know what you are looking at and if you want more information and pictures then please contact me. I WILL NOT POST THIS - COLLECTION ONLY FROM KENT WITH CASH Please. No arm included. Thanks.
    EDIT:
    Ok, I am prepared to post this but it is at the buyer's risk and expense. I hate the idea personally but there you go.

2. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

3. Tarzan

Tarzan pfm Member

This is one of the best sounding T/Ts ever made amazing sound.

4. tenpercenter

tenpercenter Don't ya rile 'em.....

Original PT decks are brilliant. Have a bump on me.

5. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

Cheers guys. It is beautiful and does sound like only a suspended PT can. I am completely torn about selling it but I want to crack on with a different project and can't afford to have this just sitting idle.

6. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Looks very nice indeed. Just the type of thing I'd like to try if someone is tempted by my LP12!

7. ducatiman

ducatiman pfm Member

Anyone used a Graham Phantom on a pink ?

8. Midlandaudiox

Midlandaudiox Trade: Midland Audio X-Change

9. Alec Eiffel

Alec Eiffel Member

I'd second that!
    All the PT decks are great, punch well above their weight.

10. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

I haven't tried a Phantom but have used an Audiomods 4, Audiomods 5 and lately a Wilson Benesch ACT 0.5 all to great effect. I did try an SME IV on it for a while but wasn't so keen on that.

11. tenpercenter

I had one, sold it and regretted it massively afterwards. Nothing comes close.

I was lucky enough to pick up a beautiful PT1 that was unmolested which goes some way towards atoning for my original error.

12. tenpercenter

Funk FXR, Alphason HR100s and Wilson Benesch arms all work fabulously on PT decks

13. Tarzan

Tarzan pfm Member

Keep it, the Anni l heard had the standard PSU, with a humble Rega arm and very humble cartridge....... was a real ear opener for me.:cool:

14. Tarzan

Tarzan pfm Member

This.

15. TheMJ

TheMJ pfm Member

Me too and I've since owned two PT Toos and they don't come close.

Don't do it :)

16. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

I can't believe I'm bumping this 10 days after listing! - You WILL NOT find another one like this one!

17. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

18. Vinny

Vinny pfm Member

At the moment, I am comfortable with the excuse that you are a long drive away - I suspect that similar logic applies to others - the intense temptation is offset by the need to collect in person.

19. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

Well it does have all it's original packaging, transit screws etc and it could be sent insured, (at the buyer's expense), but my main fear is that it gets smashed to pieces and will be lost to everyone which would be awful. But if that's what's stopping you. . . . . . . . . .;)

20. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member