advertisement

Pics of your pets (part III)

53636206068_7dae71e2be_z.jpg

Those Harnessesany cop Richard?🐕‍🦺

To be honest, I'm not really a fan as with him being so strong, he tends to pull on it, he also doesn't like wearing it either. I walk him on a standard collar/lead, in fact he'll wait at the other end of the hall at home to check which lead/harness combo he's about to wear. If the K9 comes out, he goes upstairs, if the collar does he walks over to me, waiting for me to fit it to him. :D

The joys of owning (or being owned by) a Flatcoat Retriever - the eternal puppy, or 'The Peter Pan of dogs' as they're widely known...

Harley's often very clingy on a thursday as I'm out for most of every weds (he's a bit of a Daddy's boy to be honest) but yesterday, he pushed almost every single one of my buttons. Be it shoes off the rack or cushions from the sofa, many of said items have been carried into the back garden. This wouldn't usually bother me too much, but there's been a blockage in the drains to the rear of the house which needed fixing. Lifted all 4 manholes, and with some make-shift rods (and a level 3 rating on the swearing) managed to get it all working ok after a couple of hours. This was not made easier by some comedic Flatcoat wanting to play games through it all.

Lying flat on the patio with one arm, up to my shoulder, down a drain access hole and this clown of a dog keeps bringing things...'oh look dad, I've got one of Emma's football boots' 'look dad, I've got a slipper - let's play chase me round the garden' etc etc...

More than once I looked at him and said 'it's a darn good job you're loved, sunshine'.

The cushion thief by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

advertisement

Back