advertisement

Pics of your pets (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
original.jpg

Not actually my pet though! Taken when I was messing about with an old M42 mount Meyer Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm F2.8 on my Pentax istDS DSLR. The cat was stalking a squirrel and very nearly caught it. My focusing skills with an manual focus lens weren't up to the chase though!

A page of hiding cats - one of Reggie, who is far harder to catch than Ronnie. The runt of the litter, although it has to be said that he is as sharp as a tack.

Look after and love your pets to the best of your ability. A lot of beautiful ones in this thread. One of ours didn't come back from the vets today and it won't be the same here.

Lovely dog Liquid.

Thanks. None of those pics really show how pretty she is but they certainly sum up her character.

Look after and love your pets to the best of your ability. A lot of beautiful ones in this thread. One of ours didn't come back from the vets today and it won't be the same here.

Sorry to hear that, canonman. It's so difficult when a pet passes on. Not many people truly realise how much on an impact it can have.

I lost both of my old dogs last year (my ex kept them) and even though I'd not seen them for about 8 years, it was still very hard - even though I had said goodbye to them a long time ago.

Honour your pet by remembering all the positivity it brought to your life. They give so much more than you know.

Thanks Liquid, totally agree with your sentiments. I take hear too from the fact that all of our pets have come from rescue homes and have been given a dramatic improvement in their quality of life.

Endorse the comments about your dog too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back