advertisement

Photo Theme #42 - "Abstract" - July 15 to July 29.

Tony Lockhart

Avoiding Stress, at Every Opportunity
Hi all,

I'm expecting great things for this subject. Here's one of mine, the new building at the RAF Cosford Museum.

NoCheating.jpg

Usual stuff 800 pixels, taken between the above dates, Etc.

Theme History
1. Simple
2. Weather
3. Decay
4. Old & New
5. Rhythm
6. Motion
7. Portrait
8. Inside
9. Work, Rest or Play
10. Spring
11. Three
12. Light
13. Up
14. Charm
15. Feminine
16. Bokeh
17. Naked
18. Upside Down
19. Natural World
20. Square
21. Long Exposure
22. Sliding
23. Dream
24. Street
25. Autumnal
26. Night
27. Fish out of Water
28. Candid
29. Winterval
30. Hope
31. Portrait
32. Simplicity
33. Lines
34. Coast.
35. Power
36. Bleak
37. Close up
38. Rock
39. Mechanical
40. Reflection
41. Two of
42. Abstract

This is one of my favourite themes, having tried to do something abstract with all my cameras / lenses / film types over the years. I'm expecting some great entries from mentalp, concrete, sideshowbob, cesare, Dan_m amongst others.

cheers
Cliff
(Doffs thinking cap)

PS whoever wins this one can they make the next theme based on Rivers?

It's some stuff on my coffee table that I once accidentally shot putting my camera down, saw the results and thought - interesting - I wonder if I should have a proper go at photographing that?

So today I did.

Here is another view of one of the objects that will make officandos (maybe Mull?) go - "oh yeah - that's a..." and probably confuse anyone else further. Please excuse my lack of dusting.

3735921765_147ea79e95.jpg

Jonathan, please don't take offence.. none was intended. I just thought it was familiar. I too looked at the cover of Songs in the Key of Life, but it isn't that. I also looked at Santana's Caravanserai and it isn't that either. Even if it was a detail from either, it wouldn't in my view invalidate it, as it would be something you saw as abstract.

I'm not an 'afficianado' and I'm not trying to catch you out.

Mull

advertisement

Back