advertisement

pfm DIY supplies – equipment wire

Tony L

Administrator
pfm currently has available a quantity of insulated wire of the type that is used inside electronic equipment:

50692123871_908c2f4830_b.jpg

Sizes are 16/0.20 and 7/0.20. Available in various colours as pictured, black red green and orange for the thicker stuff, black, red, white, orange, grey, blue and purple and maybe others for the thinner stuff (I’m a little colourblind!) 25p a metre.

I can accept PayPal but only on orders of £5 or above (it’s just not worth paying their fees on small orders). No minimum order for cheques (UK banks only) or cash. Posting and packaging is extra and will be calculated individually and can be combined with vinyl or CD orders. I’m happy to ship worldwide.

Tony.

Last edited:
Tony, I'll have the following, if I may:
6m x red 16/0.20
6m x green 16/0.20
4m x green ptfe 7/0.20
2m x orange ptfe 7/0.20
2m x pink ptfe 7/0.20
2m x blue ptfe 7/0.20
4m x black ptfe 7/0.20

Which I make £10 plus postage. PM me with a total and preferred payment - Paypal's fine, but so is cheque.
Cheers

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the PM, I would like the following wire from the stash please.

4m x red std 16/0.20
4m x green std 16/0.20
4m x black std 16/0.20

5m x green ptfe 7/0.20
5m x red ptfe 7/0.20
2m x orange ptfe 7/0.20
2m x blue ptfe 7/0.20

I think that makes £10 plus postage. Let me know your paypal details if that option is still OK for you.

Many Thanks

Nick

Tony,

I would like the following, if possible.

PTFE 7/0.20
3m of each of the six colours you listed.

Standard 7/0.20
3m of red, white and black

Standard 16/0.20
4m of each colour listed.

I make that £15.25, just let me know what you want for postage and I'll do the Paypal ASAP.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Tony

Please can I have:

4m pink ptfe
4m green ptfe
4m orange ptfe
4m black ptfe
4m brown ptfe
4m blue ptfe

I make that 20m @ 50p per meter = £10 plus P&P.
Thanks,
Carl

Hi Tony

Could I have the following please

40 metres of PTFE green
10 Metres of PTFE Brown
20 metres standard 16 x 0.20 green
10 metres standard 16 x 0.20 black
10 metres standard 16 x 0.20 red

I make that £35 plus p and p

Could you let me know the total and I will PayPal you. nick at svpsystems dot com

Many Thanks

Nick

Hi Tony.

Please could you supply me with the following;

PTFE insulated size 7/0.20.

10 metres of each - black, brown, pink, orange and blue
20 metres - green

Hope you have enough!

It should be £35 + P&P.

If you could let me know the total I can Paypal you the payment.

Thanks.

Regards Dave.

Davere5m at ntlworld dot com

I've just sent a PM. The PTFE stuff is running quite low in some colours though still tons of the other types.

Tony.

Blue, green and pink PTFE now gone, quite a bit of black, brown and orange left along with absolutely tons of the non-PTFE stuff.

Tony.

martin clark said:
10m each of black and orange PTFE - if you have enough left! Thanks Tony

If you can manage with less Martin you can have half my order as I ordered 5m lengths on a 'just in case' basis and only need about 1m of each at the moment.

Hi Tony

If you have any left I would like :

1 metre black PTFE
1 metre orange PTFE

Payment by cheque

Thanks

Hi Tony,

My name is Magnus, I live in Sweden. I would like to order some wire from you and preferably pay with PayPal. How much is the postage to Sweden given that I buy something like 5£ worth of cable (mostly PTFE)?

/Magnus

Hi Tony

wonering if you've got any of the ptfe insulated wire left? I'm after a couple of metres of any colour combinations

Cheers

James

Hi James, I've got loads of brown and orange and 'some' blue and black (definitely a good few metres). Let me know what you fancy.

Tony.

advertisement

Back