advertisement

P.G.A.H. VOIGT: A Great Audio Inventor

Appendix 3​
Dulwich College Register​

Dulwich College Register Serial Number 8680 has now been uploaded to this thread.

It was issued 12.3.1925 and completed by Voigt, save for the lst and 2nd sections, completed by an unnamed person in the employ of the college. This person got Voigt’s second middle name wrong. The error is corrected by Voigt in his own handwriting.

The document is in the form of a Questionnaire. It resulted in little- known information about Voigt’s schooling- and other better known details.

Note that Voigt describes his job at J.E. Hough Ltd. as:-
“…in charge of the technical side as if I was a consulting engineer…” (This just after graduating with a B.Sc).
To view the document go to p.2 of this thread, and see the second document in Appendix 3.

Three further documents have been added. These are to be found under Appendix 3 at the foot of page 2 of this thread.

Voigt’s School Records and syllabus have now been placed at the bottom of page 2 of this thread in Appendix 3.

Please note that the Letter from Voigt to McC Christison dated 19 July 1957 has now been uploaded.

You can read this by going to the bottom of page 2 of this thread, Item No. 4 in Appendix 3.

I am quite excited about a new discovery.

Can't say much about it at present, but watch this space in the period after Xmas or early in the New Year, and I will post what I can a.s.a.p. on this thread.

Please read this newly discovered letter dated 14 August 1969 from Voigt to the librarian of I.E.E.

The letter was found by Jon Cable of IET, to whom we are much obliged for it and permission to republish.

This letter goes into great detail about what Voigt has being doing since 1950.

You can read this 3 page letter by going to APPENDIX 2 of this thread located on p.2. of this thread. The letter is No. 3 in APPENDIX 2.

Please read this newly discovered letter dated 25 August 1969 from the librarian of I.E.E.to Voigt.

The letter was found by Jon Cable of IET, to whom we are much obliged for it and permission to republish.

This letter is in reply to Voigt’s to the librarian dated 14 August 1969 (above).

You can read this letter by going to APPENDIX 2 of this thread located on p.2. of this thread. The letter is No.3 in APPENDIX 2.

advertisement

Back