advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+2)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buntobox

pfm Member
Read between the lines. "No customs union" means a special kind of new customs union, which the EU will formulate especially for us nice Brits. Or at least I think that's what she said. FFS. I despair.
It never fails to stun me how these idiots genuinely think we are SO special that Europe will be forced to give us whatever we ask for. That level of delusion is worthy of a straitjacket.

This was an inevitable consequence of May's 'red lines' wasn't it?

I think she is still hoping the EU will fold and give the UK special status. As Isabel Oakeshott said on Any Questions on Friday, it's all about belief and hope now.

Stephen
Ah, Isabel the squeaky immigrant basher who brought the world Dave’s Pork Wand. Maybe she can fly to Germany and tell Chancellor Merkel “make me an offer”.

Rees-Mogg reminds more of this bloke:

heinrich-himmler-2.jpg
I see Gove in that role- an efette little bigot and right wing agitator.

They’re not going push us around. They need our financial expertise- they’ll come begging soon enough., they’re making threats. We’re special, we can do anything.

I'm sure he'd have said it in some Johnny Foreigner language that us Brits can't understand, but I'm thinking he's actually saying "Brexit means Brexit". Great news for Mad May; HE'S delivering what SHE promised.

Will Barnier + Wall Street = a bloodbath in the City today?

Don't be surprised to see the stock market plunge.

Can you switch off the DRLs? Would you know how to? Would anyone bother? I only used that example as I know a little about it.

“Death-causing side lights on motors” does make a fruity change from the radius of curvature on your marrow* or the composition of of your sausage. If that’s all you’ve got to obsess about then good luck- the world will happily move on without you.

*vegetable names may have been coloquialised to avoid outrage.

And they probably never imagined this idea either

It's from the Mail on Sunday, so definitely NOT an anti-brexit piece. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5223661/Bizarre-plan-launched-Dads-Army-Border-Force.html

Oh god, it’s civil defence North Korea style. Dacre will be calling for 10,000 pensioners to be relocated to the Falkland Islands to keep look out in case the Aaaaargies!!!! exploit our current woes/ flightless aircraft carrier thingies to reinvade. We’ll show em, they won’t catch us napping this time- pensioners don’t sleep at night.

“Death-causing side lights on motors” does make a fruity change from the radius of curvature on your marrow* or the composition of of your sausage. If that’s all you’ve got to obsess about then good luck- the world will happily move on without you.

*vegetable names may have been coloquialised to avoid outrage.
Nice sensationalist quote, but did you actually understand any of it?
I didn't think so.

Oh god, it’s civil defence North Korea style. Dacre will be calling for 10,000 pensioners to be relocated to the Falkland Islands to keep look out in case the Aaaaargies!!!! exploit our current woes/ flightless aircraft carrier thingies to reinvade. We’ll show em, they won’t catch us napping this time- pensioners don’t sleep at night.
...and they will know us by the stink of pish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back