advertisement

NJ phono stage motherboard (2013) revisited.

molee

pfm Member
Hello all, I made some enquiries here some time ago regarding the above but other business meant it has been shelved for a while. I have one that is populated but unwired-did anyone else undertake this project and if so would you be willing to send/post up internal shots of the completed motherboard so I can compare/optimise wiring arrangements.

I was hoping to use a teddycap to power it- NJ noted on a previous thread that I need 'the power supply need only be a fairly small single raw DC rail at about 31v, based around a 22v/50-100VA transformer'. Would the Teddycap fit the bill?-another option, I understand, may be an Avondale MSX regarding which I have been in communication with another member. On the other hand, it will be used with a Nait XS-could the powered socket that deals with a Stageline do the job? All help much appreciated-season's greetings.

Last edited:
I built both of mine with a HackerCap for psu duty. The first one I built was dual mono and used both sides of the HC. The other one was built as the designer intended with a single supply so only only used one side of the HC. Terry at Canterbury windings wound the trannies for me. I can't remember the spec but I'll open one up when I get home.

advertisement

Back