advertisement

News regarding cliffpatte

Damn! I really enjoyed Cliff's contributions to this forum (and on the Photo section in particular) and will miss his to-the-point posts. My sincere condolences to his family on his unexpected and sudden passing.

Dave

Awful, horrible news. My deepest sympathies to family and friends.

This news really has saddened me.

Tony

So sorry to hear this. Cliff was a happy and interesting part of the forum, enjoyed reading about the photography he liked so much.

Mark

That is very sad news indeed. I always enjoyed reading his postings across PFM.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Duncan

My deepest sympathies.
Met Cliff a couple of times. Went to watch Focus with him around 3-4 year old. Cliff was clearly a genuine gent and will be sorely missed.

So very sorry to hear this awful news. Never knew Cliff other than his posts on here, however his inputs always enshrined in me he was a true gentleman and a great and very helpful person. Very sad and I'm lost for more fitting words.

Thanks Cliff.

Oh no that's such tragic news - the photo room for certain will have a massive gap with him not being there.

Thoughts & prayers with this family and friends - and I'll raise a glass to him immediately after pressing the reply button.

Very very sad news. I had the pleasure of meeting Cliff through a HiFi transaction. A thoroughly nice guy. My condolences to his family.

Very sad news, he was a great contributor to the forum he will be truly missed.

Condolences to his family.

Pete

Very sad news and my deepest condolences to Cliff's family. I never had the pleasure of meeting Cliff, however he came across as one of the good guys and with something interesting to say.

R.I.P.

I am very saddened to here this and will miss his contributions to the Photo Forum. You could clearly see from his images how important his family was too him which makes this all the sadder.

advertisement

Back