advertisement

News regarding cliffpatte

I am genuinely very shocked and saddened. Cliff has been part of the PFM community since the start and was always a valued contributor. I only met him once in passing at a hifi show despite living quite close to him in SE21. RIP.

This is dreadful news.
I met up with Cliff several times in London for a beer and a chat. He will be greatly missed.
Thoughts are with his family.

RIP.

Jesus F'ing Hell, this is truly awful = any more info, I didn't know him directly but he was vey helpful in the photography area, both on and off the PF site, my sincere condolences to all who new him and of course his family

Martin (really pissed off)

My condolences to Cliff's family, especially to his wife and two daughters who we got to know through his photography. He was a great bloke who will be greatly missed.

RIP, Cliff.

Joe

Very sad news. Cliff was always friendly and helpful. Although we never met, the many photos he's posted of himself and his family in the photo room makes his passing feel very personal. My condolences. He will be missed.

Heath

A great and knowledgeable contributor who will be missed by many. Thanks for letting us know.

Condolences to all his family and friends.

That's very sad news, he was a contributor to many a thread I found myself on & I wish his family my heartfelt condolences.

I only knew him from his contributions to this forum but this news has come as a shock. My condolences to his family.

What truly sad news.

Cliff was one of the good guys, as his posts will bear testament for many a year to come.

My deepest and most sincere condolences.

Very sad news. Cliff was always friendly and helpful. Although we never met, the many photos he's posted of himself and his family in the photo room makes his passing feel very personal. My condolences. He will be missed.

Heath

That mirrors my feelings. A genuine and helpful fella who never had anything negative to say.

RIP buddy.x

I am really shocked and saddened to hear this news. I knew Cliff through the forum and he was previously a customer too. I met him face to face a couple of times in the last few months in the Cat & Canary when I was working in Canary Wharf and he was fun and interesting company. The photo room in particular won't be the same without him.

My sincere condolences to his wife and family.

advertisement

Back