advertisement

CoherentSystems

Trade: Coherent Systems
A really nice early surprise this afternoon, the eagerly awaited Tad GE-1's have now landed, tomorrow the learning curve begins.................

Product information

Coherent Systems Feedback

Contact information

GE_1box.jpg

the finish on these speakers is nothing sort of spectacular, its like glass, easily passes the silk hankerchief test we used to use on the finished Alfa's & Ferrari's with ease. The depth of finish is superb like bottomless well. Also they are not that large, pretty much the same height as the E-1 Tx's although much deeper and wider. These use a genuine second generation CST driver made fro these speakers using the CR-1/R-1 technology with the 100Khz Be tweeter.

Sound wise, they have recieved around 24 hours now and they are starting to wake up, that said the difference between the superb E-1Tx's is readily apprant and it's not a 'oh yeah they are better one', its something else. However in two weeks time I will settle down to some critical listening then.

GE_1b6.jpg

GE_1b4.jpg

GE_1b5.jpg

GE_1b7.jpg

GE_1b3.jpg

GE_1b2.jpg

Last edited:
Time for an update on the Tad GE-1's, now with over solid 250 hours of use they are really starting to open up and deliver the Tad experinace as we all know & love here. A long standing client popped for a coffee on Wednesday, after 45 minutes of chatting he twisted my arm for a listen. I did mention these were not run in or set up correctly in the room. His wife was quite shocked at the presentation and used the term 'Ghost' speakers, I enquired why that particular word, she replied' they have completely disappeared from the room! nice analogy. The TAD Laboratories GE-1's are progressing well and I suspect this time next week we will be on the finial home straight. The last couple of days have also seen some different amplification being used a mighty Plinius A300 stereo power and the sublime Tad M700s. Shaping up top be frightfully decent speakers!

coherent-systems.co.uk/.../tad-grand-evolution-one/

coherent-systems.co.uk/.../tad-m700s-stereo.../

coherent-systems.co.uk/contact-us/

www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d...,,,,

438805433_1634577787313286_285709181782299095_n.jpg

438785946_1634577837313281_2931272437747395971_n.jpg

advertisement

Back