advertisement

New House

darrell_giant

pfm Member
Enjoyed hearing others choices last time round.

Two to kick off with:

[YOUTUBE]-KGUGMlFJ3I[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really enjoying the new Roisin Murphy (the disco mix is excellent as well)

Biggest recent surprise for me has been Soichi Terada, the Rush Hour comp is well worth a purchase IMO

will post some more up later when I'm not sitting next to my boss

Liking the Sochi Terada Rush Hour stuff. New to me and fantastic production.
This one from the last couple of weeks works for me.

Liking that Darrell.

Also another comp I recently discovered after looking in to Soichi Terada, La Ronde, here's one of the tracks.

Thanks Jag

I'm familiar with that Pal Joey material having enjoyed his sound and previously been a Loop D'Loop compleatist in that slightly sad way of times past. Some of his best material on Loop D'Loop are the short hip-hop breaks which are worth checking out. He has a new ep out at the moment.

Two from this week which pulled me in are these; one a tracky tool and one of beauty.

And the other:

https://soundcloud.com/lissoms-xyz/edmondson-nocturnal-92

Guey, others, any more out there? Thanks in advance.

The adorable Mr Olsen does it again, this time with a remix for Jaga Jazzist:

[YOUTUBE]s69-5jFJgJI[/YOUTUBE]

Can't find clips on uchoob, but have a soundcloud link to the new Hardkiss single. Two of the remixes are alright; but the Gavin Hardkiss and All Good Funk Alliance mixes groove along nicely.

Also, not new; but one I missed at the time, but that I found whilst looking for her new one:

Both sides of the newish Tornado Wallace 12 are a bit tasty

Growly synths a gogo

A touch less avin it, but very nice indeed

Two for different times. One with an exquisite touch, and one with a 'right to party we're not going anywhere' type feel. At least that's how I imagine this tune having its greatest power. Both most welcome to these ears.

Picked this up today, 45 ACP mini LP. Sounding very nice on the TT right now.

Im indoors picked up the RSD remixes of Finitribe's 101 - two ace reworks from Scott Fraser and Timothy J Fairplay.
There's some cracking grubby acid action on the Trevor Jackson album, Format.
Also, kinda proto house I guess, but the Optimo re-edit of Severed Heads' Greater Reward is well worth a listen - the sort of tune I can imagine going down a storm at World Unknown or A Love From Outer Space.

Liking the new Slow Town, Rhythm & Soul. Cookies is the standout for me straight up rough, tough filter disco. Really good.

Also liking Ian Pooley's mix of Jovonn's Back to House. Brilliant original material to work with which is nicely updated.

New to me discovery of the week is Homepark. Picked up a couple of their older releases which just make me melt into lovely gooey stuff. New release to come next week.

[YOUTUBE]PfTAV-Mi044[/YOUTUBE]

Like the 45 ACP, and Guey; I don't know any of those so will have a listen.

Looks like the first one is YouTube only so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfTAV-Mi044 worth the trip over.

Thanks.

advertisement

Back