advertisement

national audio show birmingham 2017 !

A maybe from here, but the Indulgence & Windsor shows are hard on the heels of the NAS, and are closer!

might take a trip from Leicester on the train, not sure i want to go! Disappointing list of stands/brands

#cymbiosis is notably absent, would have being great to see the new #kudos Titans in action

Odd how a thread about a hifi show provides the opportunity for parochial opinion on architecture and cities. Sounds like the kind of blinkered middle England guff that Jeremy Clarkson would spout.

If I can drag myself away from leafy Warwickshire I may go, but will have to be back for afternoon tea.

I would check to see who is actually going to Birmingham as there is the Indulgence show in London at the end of September and HiFi News's Windsor show in October.

I agree with Graham, not many companies booked and parking is supposed to be terrible in that area. The last Whitelbury show was ghostly, few rooms and very few punters. I'll give the indulgence show a visit and maybe the HiFiNews show, but it is expensive at £20 a day.

popped into a hifi shop who are helping to organise this . asked them why so little ads in hi fi press . they want to attract more techie guys and av stuff apparently . I mean cranage is already putting ads for their show in 2018 in hi fi news

I agree with Graham, not many companies booked and parking is supposed to be terrible in that area. The last Whitelbury show was ghostly, few rooms and very few punters. I'll give the indulgence show a visit and maybe the HiFiNews show, but it is expensive at £20 a day.

there is plenty of parking in brum , loads and loads of it . where do you think all the shoppers and concert goers park .

"The ICC is located centrally in Birmingham city centre and is easily accessible by road from all over the UK. Visitors from any direction can travel in to Birmingham using many different routes connected to the following motorways: M1, M5, M6, M6 Toll, M40 and M42.

There is abundant, secure multi-storey parking available located within the Barclaycard Arena, which is just a short walk away from the ICC. Both the ICC and Barclaycard Arena are signposted on motorways and major roads and are marked on most road maps."

http://www.theicc.co.uk/find-us/

Hifinutt, the info about parking was from a dealer in Birmingham, who said that parking around the actual show hotels was very limited, perhaps he's wrong.

Was thinking of the Hifinews show closer to London but as there is a 'booking ' fee they can stick it.

Hifinutt, the info about parking was from a dealer in Birmingham, who said that parking around the actual show hotels was very limited, perhaps he's wrong.

ah got it . yes he is wrong . we were in brum yesterday and no problem parking even on a busy sat

yes this is the old whittlebury show apparently with more of an emphasis on av apparently

Thanks. I've never had a problem parking in the celestial city either. Show website seems a bit light on info e.g. ticket prices.

advertisement

Back