advertisement

national audio show birmingham 2017 !

I would check to see who is actually going to Birmingham as there is the Indulgence show in London at the end of September and HiFi News's Windsor show in October.

I doubt I'll bother attending as the stuff I'm really interested in is likely to be at the other two shows mentioned above.

"+ £1 eTicket, or £2.50 postal fulfilment fee per order"

The usual booking fee scam! So the face value of a ticket is meaningless? :mad:

Great to have a show so close to home but the latest list of exhibitors is not exactly thrilling. Teddy P will not be there so it's a "non" from Ron.

the show was dieing before it came to Birmingham ,last throw I guess list of companies seems to tell the same story..streaming gave an increase in sales that factor does not give a boost.

The 'Stylus' show at Manchester was disappointing with Superfi not even showing up to an event they sponsored, not that they were missed mind.

I would be tempted, but not being able to simply park up and be in the venue in a few minutes puts me off. Not that I'm dissing Brum, it's just that I don't know it all that well.

jump on the train , not far from leeds and no hassle parking then . easy to get from new st to symphony hall etc . a fab place to visit too . the new library is awesome and you will see that

http://www.libraryofbirmingham.com/

you can whizz up the top of the library for nothing for spectacular views over the city

for spectacular views over the city

tenor.gif

jump on the train , not far from leeds and no hassle parking then . easy to get from new st to symphony hall etc . a fab place to visit too . the new library is awesome and you will see that

http://www.libraryofbirmingham.com/

you can whizz up the top of the library for nothing for spectacular views over the city
Wow, North Africa meets Middle East meets Samarkand meets Ceausescu architecture all in one. Brave. Possibly looked good on the computer simulation. It reminds me of why I live in Surrey.

advertisement

Back