advertisement

Naim Gain stage - Feedback vs Gain

Linnik

There is nothing worse than an amatuer barrack room lawyer and sorry to say you are at the bottom of the scale.

Salisbury = Naim.

Please remember, Les has asked Naim (Salisbury) not to mention him and they have the decency to enforce that rule. Common decency dictates that he should do the same.

Regards

Mick

Originally posted by Mick Parry
Linnick

There is nothing worse than a very amatuer barrack room lawyer and sorry to say you are at the bottom of the scale.

Salisbury = Naim.

End of discussion.

Mick

So you are going under bottom, Mick? Hehe - just help yourself then.

Didn't Tony clear that situation already what comes to Naim forum.

Oz

Linnik

Please learn to read what I say.

To make it clear I shall ask you a question.

Do you think it is honourable for Les to mention Naim when he has specifically asked them not to mention him. They honour their side of the bargain.

I am not talking rules, I am talking ethics.

Regards

Mick

Linnik

Please learn to read what I say.

To make it clear I shall ask you a question.

Do you think it is honourable for Les to mention Naim when he has specifically asked them not to mention him. They honour their side of the bargain.

Regards

Mick

I have posted about Les's talks on Naim before, Mick.

But as Tony declared, you are barking on false paragraph.
If Les is not in opportunity to answer in the Naim Forum, by Naim's own decision, then it is more than fair not to mention him there.

Here in PFM both of them can freely (in certain limits, naturally) post. So here Les may mention Naim and Naim can mention Les. No one has decided to ban either one here.

There is no bottom in that clausule IF that is the case.

Mick, it is not about mentioning or not. It is HOW they mention each other. This time it was not worth of you waking up by your PC's alarm. Just go back to bed besides Mrs. Mick, if she allows you to sleep in the same room with her.

You cannot deny Les has cleaned his postings quite very much concerning the Naim and even Salisbury and the whole Southern England.

Oz

Linnik

First of all I am surprised you actually believed that my pc is programmed to flash when Les writes in. As far as I know, no such programme exists.....it was a joke.

On a more serious note, Les still does mention Naim in a sarcastic tone and frankly it belittles him and his reputation.

Regards

Mick

Originally posted by LesW
With the gain stage in question, it's a very good idea to fit that small cap and indeed, after many years of doing just that, I had to smile when Salisbury followed suit.

Mick,

The offending comment is actually a statement of fact and not sarcastic by anybodies standards, let alone Les'.

Regards,

Mus

I am not talking rules, I am talking ethics. [/B]

Actually Mick,

you're talking shite :D

As a caveat: I am quite happy for you or Les to express any dissatisfaction either of you may feel (in anything!) - I can, of course, make a choice to read it or not.

What I find confusing is that whilst I can understand Les and Naim are in a form of relationship - and one that would promote reaction from either party.

You however are not involved in this relationship at all - you have elected yourself to represent Naim as a 3rd party.

This puts you in the 'fanatic' camp. When you represent a cause (as you have chosen to) as intensely as you do - and one that is not even your own, then you come across as a fanatic.

When that cause has no real bearing on you what-so-ever, nor any obvious emotive effects, then you come across as an unbalanced fanatic.

Relax Mick - the world will work perfectly well without you trying to help.

Sad to say it again but you are one sick person Mick and you do need help.

Talking of ethics......why dont you do the ethical thing and post something worthy of reading. I have yet to read anything but negative comments from your finger tips in any subject apart from 'Use the Royal Mail'.

I know many will not post here because of you......and your anti-DIY advice........

Graham

Mick,

If you have anything to contribute to my original query, I'd love to hear it.........

If not, @*ck off and start your own thread.

Having just viewed some of your recent posts, you have nothing constructive to say.

If your life is so devoid of meaning that you can only snipe on behalf of a third party who, as far as I know, hasn't asked for your stout defence, then I can recommend a good therapist.

Yours,

Hoping to return to the subject at some point,

Paul:cool:

A quote from Mr Parry on another thread
They are like dung coated rats who scurry along the sewers spreading disease and misfortune.
And this $*ckwitz crackpot wants to give lessons in ethical behavour!

Mick,

If you're going to post on the DIY pages, have something useful to snipe about.

Instead of hassling LesW about mentioning Naim,why not ask him a more interesting question like:

"Why do you babble on about non magnetic fixings being so critical for sound quality, when TO3 cans are made of steel?"

or

"How exactly does an Alps Blue cause "sonic death"?" (actually what the hell is sonic death).

S-Man

I hardly ever come into the diy section because I have no interest in the subject.

The only time I ever show my face is when Les starts his hobby of snipping at Naim.

If he cuts that out, you would never see me in here.

Regards

Mick

I hardly ever come into the diy section because I have no interest in the subject.

I thank you for that!

The only time I ever show my face is when Les starts his hobby of snipping at Naim.

So it is true that you monitor all of Les's posts and then join in, disrupt a thread 'cos you feel like you should be a policeman, redressing the balance? In the Police Force they are trying to rid themselves of people of your nature.

So, just do us all here in the DIY section a favour and go away quietly please.

Garf

Yes it is true and no I will not go away until acceptable standards of behaviour are carried out by trade members.

Regards

Mick

Yes it is true and no I will not go away until acceptable standards of behaviour are carried out by trade members.

No doubt the good people of Salisbury are able sleep soundly in their beds, knowing that "Parryman" is out there.

Ever vigilant for those that would dare to besmirch the good name of a certain Salisbury based HiFi Company.

Nice to know that you aren't wasting your retirement Mick!

was'nt that long ago Parry, you had a ticking off for being a naughty little boy on pfm ?

Talk about being a pompous hypocrite.

Can you not kill this thread?

I came to Pink Fish to read, learn and hopefully share information with like minded people............. all in my, oh so precious, leisure time.

To have to spend that very limited time, reading the crap that is spouted is very dispiriting.

If posts don't add something or contribute to a thread, why allow them?

I'm not going to start a whole new debate about censorship and freedom, but take the f*&%ker out and shoot him please........:p

It is a pity that Parry has decided to spoil every thread where Les attempts to help some body. This thread stated with a question about the naim circuit so how the hell is les supposed to answer without mentioning the firm or the products?

Your spoiling pfm for a lot of people Parry, just think about what your doing and don't be such a boring dullard. As Graham said, lots of people don't post here any more because of you, Im one of those. You already ruined one forum with your foul mouth, this looks like becoming number two.

Where is a moderator when you need one?

advertisement

Back