advertisement

Multi-function 2017/2018 football thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to City for achieving something that no-one else has done before. Well done to Klippety as well, for making Liverpool the gift that keeps on giving.

Can someone please check on my sanity.

I fancy having a punt on the Lillywhites today. Draw looks tempting at 15/4, to win is 21/4.

Bloss

Well done Palace, superb. Well organised, hard graft and clinical finishing. Where's that been all year? Credit to RH, I had my doubts but they clearly trust him and spirit looks good.

Reactions: GJO
Why on earth did anyone think the Kane team could do what no other has so far?

Perhaps we can spend a billion next year. Our record is quite good against you.
We got spanked, as did my betting account, down £150 for the year, could have been worse.

Bloss

Danny Murphy got what he wanted.
A team of thugs led by the scum bag Dele Alli tried to kick City off the pitch and still got utterly owned.

Last edited:
He was very lucky not to get sent off for that tackle, very dangerous !

I have not checked the City goals for and against stats but they must be awesome.

Do hope they "declare" when they play at Palace.

I know someone who works at the club (admin) - heard that the club Xmas party (tonight) for players and staff were cancelled straight after the game. Doesn't look good for MH - Pulis return perhaps?

Sometimes football fans sound a bit parochial, but when an event is reported all round the globe it is worth bringing to people's attention. My team got beat (horsed actually) yesterday for the first time in 70 domestic games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back