kpasa

pfm Member
ecf4_1.jpg

how about this for a hi fi stand, a solid granite inspection table

Chaps

And we thought Mana was ugly.

Regards

Mick

Speak for yourself, I bought mine because i actually like its looks :) , and functionality, nothing to do with any mythical sound quality properties which i think is a load of bollocks in most cases for most designs of rack.

I view Hi-Fi racks with the same degree of suspicion and cynicism that i view mega buck wire and isolation devices.

The average Hi-Fi geek wouldn't be able to tell what type of rack a particualr piece of equipment was standing on in a blind listening test if his very life depended on it. (I include myself in this group BTW).

There are forums around where that post would have received several abusive responses!

available on ebay start price 350 quid search under granite inspection table. I wonder if it would make a difference, also i bet mr li hasnt got one (see we are all amateurs thread).
a lick of paint reinforce the floorboards this would look awesome in the right setting ...

QUOTE "I put my ipod on it and it improved the sound no end."

Wouldn't want to disapoint Bob :eek:)

" Improve an i-pod !!! impossible my friend "

Seriously if that table frame was sprayed in a nice satin black or a lick of Hammerite paint we would all be falling over each other wanting to buy it, well I for one would.
Purrfeck :eek:)

Seriously if that table frame was sprayed in a nice satin black or a lick of Hammerite paint we would all be falling over each other wanting to buy it, well I for one would.
Purrfeck :eek:)

That would be my first move. Well, more like ultra-gloss Ferrari red (just the frame, of course).

I used to work with one just like it, maybe a little bigger.
Couldnt use it as a turntable support , my poxy floor wouldnt support it ....

do i detect a hint of approbation against the humble ipod? they seem like perfectly decent little gadgets,never hurt anyone to my knowledge.

advertisement

Back